Ruthless Aggression, NXT, Best of 13, TNA, WWF, ECW, WCW/WWE saves posted!

Spirito

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I try to rehash my Id's, it reverts to yours. Any help?

I'm not sure exactly why you are having that problem. If I was downloading this save to use I would:

1. start a new save on a memory card

2. take that new save and extract the 000001 folder from that save to my desktop

3. capture the id's from that save via concept and copy and paste them into a word document

4. take this save that you just downloaded from me and rehash resign all files in concept with the id's you just saved in word

5. Once everything has been rehashed/resigned I would delete the 000001 folder from your save that you created in step 1 then right click and select inject folder at which point I would inject the new save you just downloaded from me and rehashed/resigned into your save from step 1

If these steps don't work then I don't know what the issue is. I have all the dlc content on my save so I'm sure that will effect somethings if you don't have it.

Good luck,

Chris

Hey Spirito, if you snag Slipfan's Bobby Roode for me, I'd appreciate it.

Btw, amazing job on the updated save. This board "needs" more members like you!!!

Edit: I'm also in progress of creating a TNA (ONLY) save, pending I collect top-notch caws. Including various alumni; Tyson Tomko, Jay Lethal, Suicide, etc., at least only to fill up all 50 slots.

So good work, now I'll have to rethink renders!!!!!

Updating save again with 15 more rendered caws and injecting the NCOs version of Austin Aries too... Been at TNA ppv's since yesterday and got 2 more I'm attending tomorrow so this weekend the newest version of the save will be up.

*As for missing custom championship a custom TNA title must have gotten corrupted no big deal. Hope you still like the save.

Here's a preview of whats to come this weekend along with trons for Velvet Sky, Mickie James and Gail Kim as after seeing the Knockout Knockdown ppv being filmed yesterday I think my tna universe would benefit from some knockouts.

pho1to.jpgphotozm.jpg

Now I'm wondering about Velvet Sky Joining NWO......

I want to use it but it wont let me go on without the custom titles :/

Just overwrite the custom belts.

When It asks me to, it takes me back to the storage selection screen.

Select the storage device you put he save one.

I do that and it says the storage device can not be found.

Archived