What shows should I do?

djmann

Smackdown

Raw

ECW - all attitude era superstars/ecw caws (tommy dreamer sandman, sabu etc.) (maybe add December to Dismember PPV for ECW)

or

TNA - some wwe stars, but mostly tna superstar caws including divas

WWE Universe - majority of roster w/some caws

ECW- all attitude era superstars/ecw caws (maybe add December to Dismember PPV for ECW)

~will use many diva caws (michelle, maryse, velvet, tara, mickie, etc.) and have so many on each brand~

either way i am gonna have to make/download caws

so which three shows should i use??*

*all shows will be major shows & have their own titles

edit: considering doing 4 shows now..have a lot of superstars lol

maybe Raw, Smackdown, ECW, and TNA?

I can't figure out how to make the superstars stay on the show they're assigned to so I've just given up completely on trying to run an exclusive promotion through the Universe Mode. I've gone through the personal rivalry/ally screens, changed the show they're on through the Manage Superstars mode, made sure that none of the guys were title holders and they still just seem to go on whatever show they want.

I can't figure out how to make the superstars stay on the show they're assigned to so I've just given up completely on trying to run an exclusive promotion through the Universe Mode. I've gone through the personal rivalry/ally screens, changed the show they're on through the Manage Superstars mode, made sure that none of the guys were title holders and they still just seem to go on whatever show they want.

I gave up and just put everyone on one show, so there's only one "brand" in my uinverse. You're either on it or you're innactive.

what i did was i have 7 ps3 profiles lol

1. WWE Current

2. WWE Ruthless

3. WWE Attitude 99

4. WCW 96

5. WCW 97

6. WCW 98

7. WCW 99

i just hate mixing everything together this way if i feel like playing wcw (insert year here) i can or if i feel like ruthless or attitude i can. I just waited till the last dlc pack came out cause i WAS NOT going to be doing all those entrances all over again lol

i am planning out my "starting" roster, champs, shows, etc. and if things change then that is fine..i don't know if i want 3 major shows or 4 major shows

Archived