HotavioH™ Texture Showdown (Jericho New Attire Added)

HotavioH™

So, I don't know if you guys know that, but Miztah Raza and Myself are in a collab. I know that he already got his thread, however I would like to preview the "In-Work" textures too... Hope you guys like them.
The Previews gonna have "Watermarks" just because of the stealers.

Chris Jericho (Current"Rockstar") by HotavioH
34g2e89.jpg
Credit: Defract for Trunks/Kickpads Designs.

Bret Hart (Face Update)by HotavioH

BretHartFace_zps35e80365.png

CM Punk (RR'13 Attire)by HotavioH

CMPunkNoHairPrev_zpsec0e21cd.png

CM Punk (Yellow Attire)by HotavioH

CMPunkNoHair2ndPrev_zps38e74706.png

Wade Barrett by HotavioH

2mwe54h.jpg

Triple H (Attitude Era) by HotavioH

2jv7d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, like that

19216803image13.png

Amazing and i may have missed it but how did you get past the crotch blur?

That's a hacked in-game model, not a CAW.

So how does this work? When you hacked him in did he replace the version of current Jericho already in the game? I would love to do this on my 360 as long as he is announced as Chris Jericho.

Yep, like that

19216803image13.png

I see no shine of his in-game trunks coming through. YES!!!!!! You'll have to tell me how you got rid. My 2000 Trips attire is ruined because his current logo shine showing.

Send me HHH's pac. I'll fix it for you, lolz. I told you, the shine texture is in the 000A.pac. It's called normal.dds. You have to go over the shine on that texture with blue(use the eye dropper tool). and then go over the same areas with black on the alpha cahnnel on the same texture. HotavioH just made the texture, the guy that was smart enough to make the shine disapear is the one that took the screen, 'Gamingsinceatari'. ;)

Yep, like that

19216803image13.png

I see no shine of his in-game trunks coming through. YES!!!!!! You'll have to tell me how you got rid. My 2000 Trips attire is ruined because his current logo shine showing.

Send me HHH's pac. I'll fix it for you, lolz. I told you, the shine texture is in the 000A.pac. It's called normal.dds. You have to go over the shine on that texture with blue(use the eye dropper tool). and then go over the same areas with black on the alpha cahnnel on the same texture. HotavioH just made the texture, the guy that was smart enough to make the shine disapear is the one that took the screen, 'Gamingsinceatari'. ;)

Oh yeah. I totally forgot you told me XD Silly me.

Yep, like that

19216803image13.png

It's a good thing you're easy to teach and not a total idiot like I used to be, lol. I don't consider myself a pro, or anywhere near one. I'm still a noob at the 3DS max shite. I like how you pick stuff up right away, lol.

Yep, like that

19216803image13.png

It's a good thing you're easy to teach and not a total idiot like I used to be, lol. I don't consider myself a pro, or anywhere near one. I'm still a noob at the 3DS max shite. I like how you pick stuff up right away, lol.

Thank god you tell me how to do it without it being complicated :P I think I'v saved the majority of things in a text files.

Archived