National Pro Wrestling Day

Lunchbox

A ton of indy promotions are putting together National Pro Wrestling Day this Saturday with two completely free cards one at 1pm and one at 7pm. Here is the line up!

header13.png

On 2.2.13 Let's Celebrate the Sport we All Love!
Admission to this Event is FREE!
(All Seats are First-Come, First-Serve)

afternoon.png

MATCH 1: Presented by Wrestling is Art

WiARTmatch.jpg

MATCH 2: Presented by PWInsider.com

RdV1a.jpg

MATCH 3: Presented by PWInsider.com

RDV2.jpg

MATCH 4

ROHmatch.jpg

MATCH 5

WiF%21match.jpg

MATCH 6

BeyondMatch.jpg

MATCH 7

CWFmatch.jpg

MATCH 8

RespectMatch.jpg

MATCH 9

KBBmatch.jpg

MATCH 10

AIWmatch.jpg

header13.png

On 2.2.13 Let's Celebrate the Sport we All Love!
Admission to this Event is FREE!
(All Seats are First-Come, First-Serve)

evening.png

MATCH 1

CHIKARAmatch.jpg

MATCH 2

EVOLVEmatch.jpg

MATCH 3

WiHmatch.jpg

MATCH 4

NYWCmatch.jpg

MATCH 5

WSUmatch.jpg

MATCH 6

WIAmatch.jpg

MATCH 7

IWCmatch.jpg

MATCH 8

FSWmatch.jpg

MATCH 9

RPro.jpg

MATCH 10: Presented by PWInsider.com

RDVFinal.jpg

This is gonna be phenomonal. My boy Tripp Cassidy is on the second card, with Reed Bentley. That match should be one to watch, as both of these young guys are making a huge wave out here in the Midwest and expanding quickly. Mat Russo is fresh out of graduating from Billy Roc's School or Roc and is already hitting the East Coast, keep an eye on his Catch wrestling style and be sure to check out his technique vids on youtube.

Man this was fun but reallllllllly long. We left after the Evolve match. Props go out to Chiva Kid who absoutley killed it in his match and the Resistance Pro match that had way more dude on women violence than expected and it was all really brutal. Kaiju Big Battel was the best thing all night, the match was insane and so much fun Dr. Cube is the best villian ever.

I forgot to mention Cabana won an award and gave a really awesome speech about indy wrestling. I hope it somehow finds its way online.

Man this was fun but reallllllllly long. We left after the Evolve match. Props go out to Chiva Kid who absoutley killed it in his match and the Resistance Pro match that had way more dude on women violence than expected and it was all really brutal. Kaiju Big Battel was the best thing all night, the match was insane and so much fun Dr. Cube is the best villian ever.

I forgot to mention Cabana won an award and gave a really awesome speech about indy wrestling. I hope it somehow finds its way online.

Here ya go....

Archived