Can you unlock DLC with any editing tools?

Iron-Giant

• 2 weeks later...

You can only unlock superstars from Pack 1 of the DLCs not all of them, you can't select them normally you can only select one of them randomly and you can't use the move-set that's downloaded (Moves that not in the game). After all you can have them but only DLC Pack 1 (Attitude Pack/Day 1 DLC, except pre-order DLCs) not all of them, you can't use them normally after all.

I just used Arjun's save editor, unlocked all on my save, resigned my save and when I loaded the game I set AC (I suck at spelling his name!) as my US champ (to save looking for him with random) loaded up a match for the US title and I won the match after 2 of his finishers. the only issue with unlocking characters is that NPCs don't have a full moveset (only gut kick and slap) which causes them to freeze. I've also got S2H and GMS as my tag champions too.

I just used Arjun's save editor, unlocked all on my save, resigned my save and when I loaded the game I set AC (I suck at spelling his name!) as my US champ (to save looking for him with random) loaded up a match for the US title and I won the match after 2 of his finishers. the only issue with unlocking characters is that NPCs don't have a full moveset (only gut kick and slap) which causes them to freeze. I've also got S2H and GMS as my tag champions too.

I got another question can i edit their moves ? Example i want to use the "Neutralizer" for a CAW can i set it normally in CAMoveset ?

• 1 month later...

Archived