[TUTORIAL] How to Import Textures into WWE '13 on PS3

Boondox

try it without ppf o matic like i do.

This was the very first way that I tried it, but I figured the reason it wasn't working was because the PPF-o-Matic step was already missing. Even after I used tried using it, though, I still couldn't get any of my logos into the game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at your screenshot, you have extensions on all of those except the save data. You need to go into folder options and make extensions visible. It looks like all but your SAVE.DAT is probably carrying .DAT.DAT on the end of the file.

When it tells you that the data is corrupt and asks you to load it, say no. Make sure your autosave is turned off, go to Options and save it manually. It will remain unlocked and then you can get on CC, download a logo into a slot not occupied by a custom logo. To make sure the custom logos are usable, open a blank PT slot and copy a custom logo into it and save it.

It's best to have a second account, strictly for uploading logos to CC, that way you don't unlock your primary save. Whenever you import logos, it'll save over everything and you'll have to start from scratch.

try it without ppf o matic like i do.

If you don't use PPF O Matic, if you upload the PT to CC, nobody will be able to download it. It will have the (!) next to it and won't download even if you have all the DLC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I have been trying to do this for about 3weeks, I fèel like I know how to do it with one hand tied and my eyes shut. I been on almost all the forums reading up on the process, I try to install the programs and my CPU is N/A. I rarely use my CPU, is used mainly for storage. I have too many files of music/pics etc.. So my HDD is full. I have no way to move the files because I can't pay for online storage or a new CPU obviously. So I have not given up. Even tho 360haven give me the run around. WLF was the first site I learned it from. and caws.ws is the site which confirm that all I have learned was good knowledge.

So I want to get involved with the texturing but I can't. Maby if anyone Is willing to collaborate or grant a bunch of request? We should contact.

PSN ID: SH0-TyMe_G-O-A-T

I downloaded some textures from CC but everytime i try to apply them to a CAW it just shows up as blank. Do i have to do the steps shown here too? Cause I don't want to import textures i just want to use the ones that are already up on CC.

Re-save the downloaded texture in create a logo mode and then apply the texture to the CAW.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to join 360Haven for the last three days, and i continues to tell me I'm trying to sign up from behind a proxy server...and I'm not. I've cleared my cache several times, waited 15 minutes and tried to sign up again to no avail. I understand wanting to keep your forum safe do to the nature of the content it provides, but this is overdoing it a bit.

• 1 month later...

I try to run the WWE13 Texture Tool, it loads for a second, some picture pops up, but then it immediately crashes, any help here?

http://www.imgur.com/xpBnMqa.png

Are you on Windows 8? If so, thats why. Use Windows 7.

Been trying to join 360Haven for the last three days, and i continues to tell me I'm trying to sign up from behind a proxy server...and I'm not. I've cleared my cache several times, waited 15 minutes and tried to sign up again to no avail. I understand wanting to keep your forum safe do to the nature of the content it provides, but this is overdoing it a bit.

PM me.

i need photoshop anyone know how to get it PM me please

Google is your friend.

Google is always your friend. But my suggestion would be search CS2, there's a somewhat legal way to get a legit copy of that.

(Hoping this isn't too suggestive/against rules?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived