Is it possible to convert WWE 12 paint tools to work for WWE 13?

WhiteDinoRanger

Of course. It's actually rather simple. There's a tool made to import and export individual pt files that supports both WWE 12 and WWE 13. Load up the 2012 pt file, then export the individual dds files from there. Then import those dds images into a donor pt file for WWE 13 and rehash and resign with your IDs.

Of course, you would need someone with a JTAG or RGH system to fix your files for you (that's where I come in, by the way) before they would be usable on retail systems.

Of course. It's actually rather simple. There's a tool made to import and export individual pt files that supports both WWE 12 and WWE 13. Load up the 2012 pt file, then export the individual dds files from there. Then import those dds images into a donor pt file for WWE 13 and rehash and resign with your IDs.

Of course, you would need someone with a JTAG or RGH system to fix your files for you (that's where I come in, by the way) before they would be usable on retail systems.

could you please do that and send me the new files? I would appreciate it greatly.

2010 was the only game that supported it on retail consoles wasent it?

I could never get the same procedure to work on 2011 onwards.

Archived