Warbound

So, I have questions. I'll make it quick.

1. Is there any way to use modding to re-organize my CAW list? I'm currently doing a copy, paste, delete system and Arranging them in another way would be super beneficial.

2. Is there any way CAW related modding that is for appearance only can get my Live Account Banned? This Includes the insertion of Entrance Videos (if that's even possible), removal of crotch and chest blurs, etc.

3. How does one prevent corruption of their save file? What causes corruption?

4. What are the best available, and reliable modding resources?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You wont get banned.

Ok I have a question. I unlocked the NPC guys in my game but I am want to know what would happen if I edit one of their move sets?

NPCs are useless this year so I would advise locking them again.

I've personally always used NPC's as moveset holders. Especially for my original CAWs, because I delete/copy/remake attires multiple times per year so the moveset gets reset a lot thanks to that glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have questions. I'll make it quick.

1. Is there any way to use modding to re-organize my CAW list? I'm currently doing a copy, paste, delete system and Arranging them in another way would be super beneficial.

2. Is there any way CAW related modding that is for appearance only can get my Live Account Banned? This Includes the insertion of Entrance Videos (if that's even possible), removal of crotch and chest blurs, etc.

3. How does one prevent corruption of their save file? What causes corruption?

4. What are the best available, and reliable modding resources?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You wont get banned.

"1359243839">

Ok I have a question. I unlocked the NPC guys in my game but I am want to know what would happen if I edit one of their mov

e sets?

NPCs are useless this year so I would advise locking them again.

I've personally always used NPC's as moveset holders. Especially for my original CAWs, because I delete/copy/remake attires multiple times per year so the moveset gets reset a lot thanks to that glitch.

They are useful as moveset dummies, well that's what I call them, it also helps if you want to upload your CAW moveset. Also some of the stretching etc. is pretty funny.

Archived