*SPOILER* IMPACT TV TAPING MAJOR SPOILER.

DH3™

According to correspondence in attendance at tonight's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Manchester, England, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode defeated Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez to capture the TNA World Tag Team Championship.

Here is a photo of the Roode & Aries holding the tag team championship belts at tonight's event.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2013/01/8b9c5d940ae7b754809ad00e254294b0_500.jpg

I know i requested this to be close, also they are not the new champions, i read the full spoiler

Aries called out Hernandez (Because it's OFN), if Aries win the match they get the title shot. Aries won they get the title shot, they're just holding the titles.

I know i requested this to be close, also they are not the new champions, i read the full spoiler

Aries called out Hernandez (Because it's OFN), if Aries win the match they get the title shot. Aries won they get the title shot, they're just holding the titles.

Aries called out Chavo and they did win the Titles. 2 weeks of IMPACT were Taped.

The thread title is stupid.

Regardless of who won what, the fact is as soon as the tag title match is announced on the show, anyone watching will know the result.

Hello mcfly.... Use your brain and keep spoilers in the spoiler section.

The thread title is stupid.

Regardless of who won what, the fact is as soon as the tag title match is announced on the show, anyone watching will know the result.

Hello mcfly.... Use your brain and keep spoilers in the spoiler section.

I know it's my bad though.

Mods please close this.

Archived