Rehashing and resigning for N00bs. All you need to know!

Miztah Raza

If you haven't already extracted a save or don't know how to do it then follow this Tutorial

After you extracted a save from your USB Memory Unit you will now expand “Tools” and select the Package Manager. Once the Package Manager is open, Click "Open" in the top left corner. Now browse to the save file you extracted and select and Open it.

rrstep1_zps0d7c5059.png

Now once the file is opened you will see your Profile ID, Console ID, and Device ID. Now click "File" in the top left hand corner again and select “Save ID's” and you can choose which set you would like to save your ID’s too so that you don’t have to copy and paste them every time you want to use a downloaded game save.

rrstep2_zps831ce967.png

Now you can open any downloaded gamesave in the package manager, use the ID Set drop down box and select which set you saved your ID's to earlier. It will put your Profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID into the appropriate boxes. Now simply click the Rehash/Resign button and you can then inject the save back into your USB Memory Unit and you can now use the downloaded game save.

rrstep3_zpsd972d965.png

Full credit goes to Caboose from XPG for typing up the tutorial. I personally, do not do it with the program used in the tutorial, but if I made a tutorial, it would take me HOURS to type it, LOL.

Here's a video which does the same thing but with Horizon, a pretty good R&R'r which also injects into USB and all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wXk6W7igoWg

You do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT, need a JTAG console to be able to this. Literally anyone with a working XBOX-360 console and a USB can do this.

Modio has not worked for me on WWE 13 either. I prefer the simplicity of Concept 0.3, which hasn't failed me.

Meh concept is better tbh.

I agree, that CONcept is good as well. Only reason I don't use it anymore, is because my AV decided to get a stupid update, and now CONcept is read as malware. If you don't get false positive readings on your anti-virus, go with CONcept.

• 1 month later...

If you haven't already extracted a save or don't know how to do it then follow this Tutorial

After you extracted a save from your USB Memory Unit you will now expand “Tools” and select the Package Manager. Once the Package Manager is open, Click "Open" in the top left corner. Now browse to the save file you extracted and select and Open it.

rrstep1_zps0d7c5059.png

Now once the file is opened you will see your Profile ID, Console ID, and Device ID. Now click "File" in the top left hand corner again and select “Save ID's” and you can choose which set you would like to save your ID’s too so that you don’t have to copy and paste them every time you want to use a downloaded game save.

rrstep2_zps831ce967.png

Now you can open any downloaded gamesave in the package manager, use the ID Set drop down box and select which set you saved your ID's to earlier. It will put your Profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID into the appropriate boxes. Now simply click the Rehash/Resign button and you can then inject the save back into your USB Memory Unit and you can now use the downloaded game save.

rrstep3_zpsd972d965.png

Full credit goes to Caboose from XPG for typing up the tutorial. I personally, do not do it with the program used in the tutorial, but if I made a tutorial, it would take me HOURS to type it, LOL.

Here's a video which does the same thing but with Horizon, a pretty good R&R'r which also injects into USB and all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wXk6W7igoWg

You do NOT, and I repeat, do NOT, need a JTAG console to be able to this. Literally anyone with a working XBOX-360 console and a USB can do this.

Archived