The Animal Batista

Sam & Mam

Watch out, because Rav is going to be arrogant about a caw for once.

The Batista I made with Big Pete is better than the video here.

As for advice on yours... it's mostly about head shape. I think your internal stuff is close (the nose might be a touch big), but the outline all around his head seems too small. Dave has a slight forehead, big cheeks, a weirdly shaped jaw, etc. Getting just the outline to look right is half the battle. Think of a very angry chickpea. That's the head shape you're after. The morph you have is too uniform I think.

Pete got him to like "holy crap!" 99% likeness without texture, and I tossed on just a piece to get real brows and added just like two or three little makeup tricks to make his eye bags pop. It's really all about that shaping-- the details and stuff don't set him off as much.

As for advice on yours... it's mostly about head shape. I think your internal stuff is close (the nose might be a touch big), but the outline all around his head seems too small. Dave has a slight forehead, big cheeks, a weirdly shaped jaw, etc. Getting just the outline to look right is half the battle. Think of a very angry chickpea. That's the head shape you're after. The morph you have is too uniform I think.

Pete got him to like "holy crap!" 99% likeness without texture, and I tossed on just a piece to get real brows and added just like two or three little makeup tricks to make his eye bags pop. It's really all about that shaping-- the details and stuff don't set him off as much.

Thanks for the help man I'll utilize this and have an update soon

How do I find your Batista? Is there anyway to search by GT on the 360?

Archived