Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThreeG

Update To Policy

Due to the increased request for us to allow modding talk to be posted on the forums again, I've decided to just go ahead and allow it. There are many reasons why it was banned in the past, and before anyone says it, it was not THQ who made us inforce the rule! As that seems to be a myth around the forums for some reason.

Anyway, we'll allow it, feel free to post programmes, textures, mods, files, whatever you need.

I just have to reiterate that if you mess up, and corrupt your gamesave that CAWs.ws is not held responsible.

Happy posting!

Good stuff. Glad to see this. Can't wait to see what the community can do.

Awesome news. :D It would be great to see some talented modder get some tutorial threads up and then we can pin them.

ABOUT *censored*ING TIME!

Pgvhgt4.gif

CAWS IS HERE TO SHOW THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLD

OmeYg.gif

Shit just got better, You saved Caws.ws, Lol. Now prepare for a noobstorm full of people joining.

Thanks guys.. This might be necessary in the coming weeks. Glad to see it changed.

About time to. Thanks for allowing hacking talk to place in this section again.

too bad there's not much to do with the ps3 (retail) as far as i know you can't inject caws to it... now i wish i still had my 360 lol

Can the PS3 inject caws like the 360?

For the 322443122nd time no.

If 'Nope.' GIFs count, it's technically the 322443123rd time ;)

it was not THQ who made us inforce the rule! As that seems to be a myth around the forums for some reason.

the reason is because the no hacking talk rules was made after thq guys registered to the board, and was removed when thq died

If anyone doesnt own one I would seriously recommend purchasing a X-Port device. Very easy to use and quick. The codejunkies website sells them.