Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The D

Daniel Bryan - Tweak (Current) Update 25/09/13

Does Kane actually post on his twitter? I knew he had one but figured it'd be one of the twitters that just posts dates and stuff.

Hah, true. I don't use Twitter though, so I'm relying on other people!

Bryan upload WILL BE TONIGHT. I've been finishing my Bray Wyatt moveset (so that topic will have a big update tonight) and hopefully upload it tonight/tomorrow.

Right, just finishing this off. So, moveset... The moveset is the Bryan Danielson one just toned down a bit. So, I've gotten rid of moves that other guys do in WWE such as the Liontamer. I've taken away the powerbomb and some other of those moves and replaced them with moves he's done in WWE. I've left in some indy moves so that when I'm playing long, epic matches I can pull out some rare type moves. Also, let's be honest, it's more fun to play with his indy set than his WWE one. So, it's his WWE set with some extra indy moves so it's a bit more fun. ;)

Oh, the other thing is that if you mess with the hair colour on the MITB attire then it'll reset the transparency on it, so don't mess with it!

There arn't enough moves in the game to make an accurate WWE set anyway.

I almost like your movesets more then your caws...

i just dl'd this Bryan.. thought the designs over the ears, were a little brighter than the hair.. here is the color: 18/ 105/ 95.. same color can be used for the design on his forehead

still an awesome job.. been wanting his No! attire since I 1st seen it.

I was practically in bed already but I had to dl your DB. Looks really good. :cool:

The attires are amazing :nod:

If you are interested in some morphing ideas let me know.

Might have to get this just for the third attire. He only wore it the one time didn't he? Thought it went well with his crazy gimmick coming out in a jacket it looked like he stole off a crazy homeless person.