Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The D

Daniel Bryan - Tweak (Current) Update 25/09/13

Another quick note, if you change it to the other hair you'd have to change the cranium morph quite a bit to get it to dome out like it should. Meaning the head would be misshapen and the buzz cut attires would be worthless.

This is amazing

are you going to be doing any more updated versions like this cause ive been looking everywhere for an updated CM Punk caw...

anyways keep up the good work ;)

Good god! I love this, D. Captured him very well, as expected. I'll be downloading this for sure.

This is amazing

are you going to be doing any more updated versions like this cause ive been looking everywhere for an updated CM Punk caw...

anyways keep up the good work ;)

We'll see. ;)

Really like the look of this, that beard looks great. And the hair looks good in the full attire shots so I trust that it looks fine in game. Definitely want to dl this man.

Oh and if ur doin a new punk, hopeully see his ss and mitb 2012 attires. Along with two new shirts ;) least thats what id go for ha ha.

I'll try and get it up tomorrow. Can't believe no-one has commented on 'Goat-faced Gremlin' yet; I thought it was pretty funny, hah. Does Daniel Bryan have Twitter? Someone should tweet it to him. Would be a great nickname for him and an homage to a great wrestler.

This looks really, REALLY amazing D. :) I liked the Rick Steiner reference by the way he's truly very underrated compared to Scott.

That's sweet, man. You know how I feel about the face, and the attires look great too!

Hey D...

First off, love the caw. I was about to load that PT and start re-skinning your RoH one, so you saved me a lot of work AND actually made it better (which I probably wouldn't have... I'd have messed up some of your originals). I'm not sure about that hair, but I have no other suggestion, so I'm going to trust you until I see it.

I had a thought, though (going off-topic). If you want to hear "goat faced gremlin" on the air, you probably shouldn't be talking to Daniel. You need to tweet it at Kane. I can TOTALLY see him calling Daniel that right now.