Daniel Bryan - Tweak (Current) Update 25/09/13

The D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the look of this, that beard looks great. And the hair looks good in the full attire shots so I trust that it looks fine in game. Definitely want to dl this man.

Oh and if ur doin a new punk, hopeully see his ss and mitb 2012 attires. Along with two new shirts ;) least thats what id go for ha ha.

I'll try and get it up tomorrow. Can't believe no-one has commented on 'Goat-faced Gremlin' yet; I thought it was pretty funny, hah. Does Daniel Bryan have Twitter? Someone should tweet it to him. Would be a great nickname for him and an homage to a great wrestler.

Hey D...

First off, love the caw. I was about to load that PT and start re-skinning your RoH one, so you saved me a lot of work AND actually made it better (which I probably wouldn't have... I'd have messed up some of your originals). I'm not sure about that hair, but I have no other suggestion, so I'm going to trust you until I see it.

I had a thought, though (going off-topic). If you want to hear "goat faced gremlin" on the air, you probably shouldn't be talking to Daniel. You need to tweet it at Kane. I can TOTALLY see him calling Daniel that right now.

Archived