Daniel Bryan - Tweak (Current) Update 25/09/13

The D

Just an update of obvious changes. I've also tweaked the morphing and the body morphing. I'm not going to be re-doing any attires or anything as I simply don't have the time, so I know that the choice of attire isn't accurate with the hair and beard. My card doesn't pick up much of the detail, but it looks phenomenal on an HDTV. I can post the tweaks if anyone is interested, but I'm mainly just showing off something that I'm proud of! Hah. Feels like an ingame model in a match.

23rokyu.jpg
11l4qph.jpg

---------

66dzf4.png
9qurgj.png

No attire requests. So, this is a conversion of my Bryan Danielson into a current Daniel Bryan. I had to lose a lot of face detail sadly although most of it isn't too noticable ingame and certainly doesn't spoil the CAW.

Colours still need to be tweaked in places, but I'm so fed up of working on it today that I thought I'd throw up a preview. All layers maxed out and all PT's maxed out.

The bushier beard is not better. the colouring is a pain because of all of the dark sections and due to where the beard starts on the chin, the current beard actually looks longer ingame with the right morphing. In addition the shaping of this one is better and it allows the sideburns area to be acheived realistically. The beard will not be changing. In addition, it's hard to see due to my cap card not being HD, but the light moustache hairs are there and that isn't a gap on the top lip.

This hair looks fantastic ingame, but shoddy in CAW mode I know. You'll just have to believe me!

Already made a 'no' entrance and the moveset is done too. As soon as I've gotten some feedback, this is ready to be uploaded. I hope you all dig it and appreciate the fact that I made full entrance attires for you all!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great morphing as always...lovely attires too :) only thing i'm not 100% on is the hair in the first 2 shots...it looks a little like a monk cut if ya know what i mean. Do you have any pt slots/layers left to maybe try a custom fringe?

No PT's and there is literally no need. As I said, it looks fantastic ingame and his fringe is a little monk cut at the moment anyway, hah.

Good lord D, *censored*ing fantastic. After seeing Danielson I knew the beard on this would be great, but this is unreal. Best at blending beards on this board by far IMO.

Money more then well spent. Thank you!
Can't wait for this! YES YES YES.

If the next one is like this I'll be very torn on what to actually do with my universe.

This is the best option. I spent an entire day messing about with hair options. This is the best in terms of style, length, ingame detail, you name it. Feel free to change it when/if you download it, but this is the best hair for a current Bryan. The other hair looks so flat and full ingame. This hair has come life to it and makes it feel much more like an ingame model rather than playing and looking like a CAW.

This is the best option. I spent an entire day messing about with hair options. This is the best in terms of style, length, ingame detail, you name it. Feel free to change it when/if you download it, but this is the best hair for a current Bryan. The other hair looks so flat and full ingame. This hair has come life to it and makes it feel much more like an ingame model rather than playing and looking like a CAW.

Thats you told :laugh: D he has kind of bangs/fringe in the middle of his forehead instead of the straight across cut look youve done, i agree with the hair itself, maybe try replicating the front diffrenly, if not fair enough, just a sugg.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P08Uxoe35Fw/0.jpg
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/5901603/bryan_face.0_standard_352.0.jpg
http://wwepredictor.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/wwe-smackdown-december-14-2012-ryback-team-hell-no.jpeg?w=560&h=314

Not that I've seen. Looks pretty straight across to me. The only thing it's missing is the receeding parts at the sides.

You know what, maybe I was wrong. Gonna' try the other hair now...

You can 'tell' me all you want, that's not the way to get what you want with me.

After checking them both again (with the custom fringe this time) I was right the first time. The feathered look is way too obvious ingame on the other hair choice and the head shape is all front from the profile view. The one on the preview currently is far more accurate ingame.

Archived