nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will probably get both but I will be starting out with Xbox One. PS3 just didn't impress me at all, only really liked the Naughty Dog games, God of War, and Socom for it. I don't think PS4 will be worth owning until Naughty Dog start releasing titles. Socom appears dead, which blows but the games really started to decline after 3. Confrontation was solid after the snow map dlc but sucked so bad on release date.

one will be temporarily exclusive from xbox one , is confirmed then both ps4 anda maybe pc

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than post in each persons individual threads i figured here was easier as i can address everyone at once. First off it's great to see (almost) everyone back in some way shape or form...though I do feel the Doc left his patients in need of care for far too long haha ;) Hopefully next year I get a chance to team up with you all again...kinda felt unfinished as far as 13 is concerned, on my part at least. Would also love to team with Wolfie again, very much on the top caw makers list for me along with Hip, Doc...etc, and a super cool guy to boot.

I can't 100% commit to anything at the mo but i'm hoping to invest in a graphics tablet pad, so if textures are available for 14 then they should come much quicker and be of a higher quality (freehand is my forte).

As far as next gen goes, well i'm holding off getting a new console til next summer...due mainly to saving up for Australia, with a view to move out there permanently. As of now i am very much leaning towards the ps4 side but we'll see how things pan out.

Hope everyone is doing ok and life is getting better/easier...oh and Birdy, your boys took one hell of a beating haha...Begovic is the best keeper in the EPL for me. Anyway i probably wont be too active for a while but i'm feeling very much refreshed and look forward to catching up with ya all soon :)

#StillGotBrows

Rather than post in each persons individual threads i figured here was easier as i can address everyone at once. First off it's great to see (almost) everyone back in some way shape or form...though I do feel the Doc left his patients in need of care for far too long haha ;) Hopefully next year I get a chance to team up with you all again...kinda felt unfinished as far as 13 is concerned, on my part at least. Would also love to team with Wolfie again, very much on the top caw makers list for me along with Hip, Doc...etc, and a super cool guy to boot.

I can't 100% commit to anything at the mo but i'm hoping to invest in a graphics tablet pad, so if textures are available for 14 then they should come much quicker and be of a higher quality (freehand is my forte).

As far as next gen goes, well i'm holding off getting a new console til next summer...due mainly to saving up for Australia, with a view to move out there permanently. As of now i am very much leaning towards the ps4 side but we'll see how things pan out.

Hope everyone is doing ok and life is getting better/easier...oh and Birdy, your boys took one hell of a beating haha...Begovic is the best keeper in the EPL for me. Anyway i probably wont be too active for a while but i'm feeling very much refreshed and look forward to catching up with ya all soon :)

#StillGotBrows

Glad to hear things are going well. I've always wanted to visit the land down under but I'm 95% sure if I do I will try to touch an animal that ultimately kills me.

Also, digital tablets are amazing, especially for speed. Brush strokes and lasso cuts are so much easier. Can't wait to see how it improves your work. Look into the Wacom Fun Tablet. I got for 100 bucks and it has a nice size drawing space.

As far as next gen goes, well i'm holding off getting a new console til next summer...due mainly to saving up for Australia, with a view to move out there permanently. As of now i am very much leaning towards the ps4 side but

#StillGotBrows

<3 at both of these things.

If the rest of the team were half as good as Bego is, we'd be in the bloody Champions League. Phenomenal player.

Good to hear you're doing well mate! I look forward to seeing you on "A Place In The Sun" in the up coming months :P

For sure...he is phenomenal...hope you guys manage to stay up, purely for you Birdfam, not a huge fan of rugby or Hughes personally though :P

I'm looking forward to work with all of you guys again, too! It has been a pleasure and will be again! :)

Same to you NoMod, you and broski are 2 of the nicest genuine guys i've had the pleasure of speaking to on this forum.

p.s Munich for euro champs again this year ;)

Well I may team up as well.

Hope to see you guys next game

@Righteous yep all down to which console modders make tools for. I suspect that be the xbox again

Sounds good Bhangra, you've done some good stuff and been around so long ya must be covered in cobwebs by now haha. Had a brief chat with Archer about things before he/I vanished so hopefully we can pick up on that from where we left off :)

#StillGotBrows

Glad to hear things are going well. I've always wanted to visit the land down under but I'm 95% sure if I do I will try to touch an animal that ultimately kills me.

Also, digital tablets are amazing, especially for speed. Brush strokes and lasso cuts are so much easier. Can't wait to see how it improves your work. Look into the Wacom Fun Tablet. I got for 100 bucks and it has a nice size drawing space.

Hip my old mucker...any updates on that fledgling career of yours? Your work is truly beautiful and if you're recommending some kit then i'm all ears :) We didn't work together nearly enough on 13 for my liking, that is all my fault...but as ya know a lot of it was out of my hands. 14 will be different...things are in much better shape my end, me included, now down to 10% body fat and benching 250llbs #bitemenow ;)

As far as next gen goes, well i'm holding off getting a new console til next summer...due mainly to saving up for Australia, with a view to move out there permanently. As of now i am very much leaning towards the ps4 side but

#StillGotBrows

<3 at both of these things.

Ahhh cheers mate, it's gonna be Sydney initially but i would LOVE to visit Melbourne...so let me know when you've got the barbie stalked and i'll bring the beers :D

So ready for round two. Hopefully CAW mode got some attention this year. We'll be in good shape if we can still import textures.

Most definitely bud...we had a great early run and a lot of fun along the way. First year was a tester, second year will see things run much smoother.

I am actually planning a move to Australia too, AJ. :lol: How funny. lmfao

Cool man, where and when ya planning this dude?

Hip my old mucker...any updates on that fledgling career of yours? Your work is truly beautiful and if you're recommending some kit then i'm all ears :) We didn't work together nearly enough on 13 for my liking, that is all my fault...but as ya know a lot of it was out of my hands. 14 will be different...things are in much better shape my end, me included, now down to 10% body fat and benching 250llbs #bitemenow

Pfft, Call me when you train with Mike Tyson. haha

I'm still on the cusp of breaking in to comics, I'm in Dolph Ziggler territory haha. I was an ass hair away from coloring the Sons of Anarchy comic for Boom but I lost out to the guy doing it. I'm going to finish up the sample pages I'm working on right now and then submit to some publishers and see if anyone bites.

Here are some of my newer colorings if you wanna check them out:

ghost_rider__colors_doug_garbark_lines_kenneth_loh_by_douggarbark-d6i43w8.jpg

supergirl_by_sjsegovia_colors___doug_garbark_by_douggarbark-d6iqon2.jpg

ibuki_by_adam_warren_colors_by_doug_garbark_by_douggarbark-d6hfffw.jpg

green_arrow__20_page_14_by_douggarbark-d6eubo8.jpg

savage_wolverine___colors__doug_garbark_by_douggarbark-d69skhz.jpg

Anyhow for WWE next year I hope they left some good guys for us to make. 2K totally CAWkblocked me by putting Batista on haha.

Added: Oh yeah, WWE magazine published the Shield cartoons from my sig in this months magazine lol. Forgot about that.

I hadn't even considered us not staying up. 6 years, I'm starting to get a little bit overconfident :P

Hip, those are some mean pieces of art. Especially that Ibuki. Might just be the huge Street Fighter fan in me, but that bought a smile to my face :D

Thanks Birdie! Street Fighter has a huge fan base haha I did they piece and threw it on Deviant Art and it blew up really fast. I used to be a boss on Street Fighter when I was younger... Beat the whole game in arcades and crap with dude chiming in to challenge haha. I might have to return to my roots when the next one comes out.

Archived