nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys, I updated and rearranged the complete section and added quite a few CAS. files. Here's who I added:

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446769-nco-wwe-caws-complete-section-updated-723/?p=9242465

And on that note, peeps, it's been fun. I'm trading '13 in. Going to let the batteries recharge and hit 2K14 hard.

Hell of a year Ball! You trading in for anything specific or are you waiting to get GTA?

I'm trying to pull the Doc back into action at the moment. I do my best!! He knows that people are waiting for Regal and other creations of his!

Pull him even if he comes kicking and screaming! ;) That Regal is too good to go unfinished.

Alright guys, I updated and rearranged the complete section and added quite a few CAS. files. Here's who I added:

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446769-nco-wwe-caws-complete-section-updated-723/?p=9242465

And on that note, peeps, it's been fun. I'm trading '13 in. Going to let the batteries recharge and hit 2K14 hard.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, and you've done a lot of good work this year. Looking forward to seeing your work in 2K14 :)

Haha thanks guys.

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

Hell of a year Ball! You trading in for anything specific or are you waiting to get GTA?

Just GTA. That game will consume me.

Thanks for all your hard work Bal, you're a great creator and a top friend...sorry i'm only just posting but only just back from my jols. I get where you're coming from...a lot of us got burnt out at several stages throughout the year but all in all it's been a great project and i hope we can re-align for 14. I will be joining you for GTA V as will just about everyone on these boards i would imagine, maybe we can team up there too :)

I still have a few bits and bobs to finish off for 13 but agree efforts at this stage are best saved for 14. Enjoy your break and keep in touch :)

It will I can get it uploaded today, I just need a render really.

u don't know how to render a caw or u need a render ? there are tons of punk renders around

I don't have the program anymore, I need the render itself. :lol:

It will I can get it uploaded today, I just need a render really.

u don't know how to render a caw or u need a render ? there are tons of punk renders around

I don't have the program anymore, I need the render itself. :lol:

i can help u if u want :) u can pm me the cas :)

I will probably get both but I will be starting out with Xbox One. PS3 just didn't impress me at all, only really liked the Naughty Dog games, God of War, and Socom for it. I don't think PS4 will be worth owning until Naughty Dog start releasing titles. Socom appears dead, which blows but the games really started to decline after 3. Confrontation was solid after the snow map dlc but sucked so bad on release date.

Either way the new Dead Rising and Ryse are the only opening day exclusives that caught my eye and both are Xbox.

Archived