nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally don't do this, but I have a question. Would anyone be willing to go through and get all the .cas files and upload them either here or pm them to me, because alot of these wrestlers i used but my XBOX Gold expired and i can't redownload them and it will be a bit before I can purchase gold again. My save corrupted and without paying attention I saved over it.

I normally don't do this, but I have a question. Would anyone be willing to go through and get all the .cas files and upload them either here or pm them to me, because alot of these wrestlers i used but my XBOX Gold expired and i can't redownload them and it will be a bit before I can purchase gold again. My save corrupted and without paying attention I saved over it.

I second this request. I'd love to get my hands on that Hawkins .cas file.

If you could make the PTs that would be awesome! :cool:

If you still want the Fandango Rainbow attire, I have a converted version of Gamevolt's conversion of yours which has that attire (Cheers Italiano), could send that over to you?

If you could make the PTs that would be awesome! :cool:

If you still want the Fandango Rainbow attire, I have a converted version of Gamevolt's conversion of yours which has that attire (Cheers Italiano), could send that over to you?

You gotta love conversions of conversions. :lol:

You're welcome.

Alright guys, I updated and rearranged the complete section and added quite a few CAS. files. Here's who I added:

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446769-nco-wwe-caws-complete-section-updated-723/?p=9242465

And on that note, peeps, it's been fun. I'm trading '13 in. Going to let the batteries recharge and hit 2K14 hard.

Alright guys, I updated and rearranged the complete section and added quite a few CAS. files. Here's who I added:

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446769-nco-wwe-caws-complete-section-updated-723/?p=9242465

And on that note, peeps, it's been fun. I'm trading '13 in. Going to let the batteries recharge and hit 2K14 hard.

Preciate all your hard work this game fam... Especially personally helping me out!

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

As if you weren't awesome enough for making the CAWs in the first place. Thank you so much this, dude. I've been playing these games since the very start and have always, at the very least, kept an eye on the CAW scene. Your work with '13 (along with the rest of nCo) has been some of the absolute best I've ever seen. Thank you for your contributions.

-Briley Pierce

-Curt Hawkins

-Curtis Axel

-Jack Swagger

-Matt Striker

-Sami Zayn

-Zeb Colter

Much love Bal (no homo), see ya' on the flipside! :D

Archived