nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone post the video I would like to see it :) btw congratulations guys u deserve it u were the top cawers on wwe13 especially u hip :)

Thanks Auday :)

That is awesome. Used 2 of the CAWs I've worked on :). Now that I'm on their radar I'll be patiently awaiting their job proposal ;)

Would definitely improve the quality of the game! :)

WWE games should assemble a team of top CAW makers and have them work together to release DLC CAWs and charge $2 US for them. Then pay the creators 25% of the profits and they can pocket the rest. They would run no risk of losing money since all of the the creator pay would be back end and they could consider us contractors to avoid paying insurance and stuff.

Welcome back Mr.Sim I have a few requests:

1.) I could REALLY use some Paige attires. Cheddar has some great refs. I really love how this CAW looks and I don't think anyone else could pull off her newest attire.

2.) Paul London 2013 trunks (Look kind of easy)

BJd44zRCMAE2xSi-300x181.jpg

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2013/05/06/londonfly.jpg

tumblr_moem1zwcNg1rj7fgso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkjr5jPqkr1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_moe997F2H61ql2ol8o5_250.gif

3.) Colt Cabana face texture :) I have attire pts done but they will prob need tweaked up.

4.) Fandango's Warrior looking attire.

I made the Paul London attire on my Paul London made it in pt super easy I could upload u my Paul London if u want or i will make the pts

Archived