nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay on topic. This is not an off topic thread.

So harmless banter isnt allowed??

I almost posted this before I saw Pete's post, but I'm going to now. No offense to the mods, but most of the off-topic stuff emerged from people extending birthday greetings to me, so I feel a bit responsible.

Going to just say this then not argue, but I consider it serious: a forum community where people get warned about the rules for harmlessly building community won't be a community. I can see if people were mindlessly spamming, but sometimes a little off topic is balanced by a huge contribution to the community as a whole.

So sorry to anyone I got in trouble. But really... I am guessing since someone basically verbally mugged me and didn't get banned last week, warnings about off-topic banter this week are just, I don't know...

If someone gets banned for wishing me happy birthday, that's lunacy.

To stay on topic, I am really looking forward to the eventual Bray Wyatt vs. Raven universe encounter.nso much ski wonder if, when he comes up, Vince might notbring Raven back for a short angle.

I like banter...and i aint sorry for wishing a friend Birthday wishes...ban me :)

On topic though i have finished another 2 superstars worth of pt's today...one of which is Ohno, dunno about anyone else but i am VERY excited for this. Curtis is another and im predicting the other one shall be previewed by Hip or Pete shortly, i tested the textures last night and all i can say is it pretty much fits like a glove :)

I like banter...and i aint sorry for wishing a friend Birthday wishes...ban me :)

On topic though i have finished another 2 superstars worth of pt's today...one of which is Ohno, dunno about anyone else but i am VERY excited for this. Curtis is another and im predicting the other one shall be previewed by Hip or Pete shortly, i tested the textures last night and all i can say is it pretty much fits like a glove :)

Hip has everything he needs then now, sent my stuff allso... :cool: cant wait to see the Ohno stuff aswell :)

Did you see the video I sent you Aj? It might help with Fandango.

Sorry bud didnt see that...the pic quality is woeful but helps give me an idea of the outline at least...any chance they have that same vid in HD?

Hip has everything he needs then now, sent my stuff allso... :cool: cant wait to see the Ohno stuff aswell :)

Good stuff Pedro, i think Hip knows how to split the face...i'll PM him just to be sure though :) I think he's gonna look superb...i had it looking good last night and i only spent 15 mins messing with the morph so cant wait to see what you 2 come up with between you :)

I included the face for Curtis on the stuff i passed to you last night...if he hasnt got it yet then no biggie as i've just got some the Curtis attires done today...I'll get the Fandango stuff on the next pt then he'll have all he needs :)

Oh i do need one other thing actually...Bateman USA guy attire refs...im starting his new face now and already have 3 lots of attires ready, if i get the new attire and face done then that'll be another one down :)

I can't believe I just got scolded for sarcastically wishing a happy birthday :(

But to stay on "topic" really looking forward to Bray...I just realized how awesome his theme song is :) definitely going to be a major factor in my universe

Righteous sorry buddy I'm not Loo...

OH YES YOU ARE!!! (Whether you like it or not. LOL)

To all nCo members, I ask you this--

Who is Freddy Kills Alot???

Actually, I saw Loo over on Smacktalks raving about how he thinks if AJ, Hippo, Doc, NoModder and the rest of us nCo swapped over to that site, that this one would suddenly die.

I miss that crazy bastard

Tell him we'll come over there-- IF we all get 2 punch him in the face once!

ERM yeah. AJ I sent you a ref of the USA guy attire a while ago and I've got one more of the front but that's all there is but the back I believe is the exact same Bateman logo as all the rest of his attires except its the same Colour scheme as the USA logo on the front.

Sorry Ben but i cant work from the ref you sent, i need nice clear HQ shots for me to get the best results.

Archived