nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

-saying the n word doesnt mean its the kool thing to do,thats just how certain people talk.

Depending on who says it... But in today's world it is in some folks mind-- the cool thing 2 do... But, your shovel isnt big enough 2 completely dig what I'm talkin bout, so I'll leave it be...

For Birdfam--

HOORAY!!!!

-nice way to put urself above me,even though you know nothing of my background or upbringing.Anyways iam looking forward to the remaining caws you guys been working on #GoodStuff

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NMB where ya been dude??

Haha life got crazy again, but things are looking up now. I'm trying to get a few flashdrives for all these awesome CAWs.

Bo could go up if he had his moves :)

(if there is still a server tomorrow)

I was hoping his brother would be up before him, but that's still awesome to hear. :)

Bray is getting his Moves tomorrow and will be up after the set has been applied. :)

Great news thanks man.

-saying the n word doesnt mean its the kool thing to do,thats just how certain people talk.

Depending on who says it... But in today's world it is in some folks mind-- the cool thing 2 do... But, your shovel isnt big enough 2 completely dig what I'm talkin bout, so I'll leave it be...

For Birdfam--

HOORAY!!!!

-nice way to put urself above me,even though you know nothing of my background or upbringing.Anyways iam looking forward to the remaining caws you guys been working on #GoodStuff

If that's how you feel, that's on you... I type words on a screen, I know what they mean when they come from me.. I cant help how you interpret them.. If you somehow feel inferior because I say that you dont completely feel where I'm coming from, then there is honestly nothing I can do about that... That's not the way it sounds when I say it.. But I digress...

okay, so the other thread was locked because it got so damn popular?

It reached the page limit. 250 Pages is the limit. We reached 253 :)

You guys broke the CAW sections record, Just 300 more to break the CAWS forum record. Make it happen mods, I believe it was the WWE Show Discussion with 500 pages or something.

Well if this thread keeps up the off topic 250 isn't to far away. Either way waiting patiently for more caws from you guys nice to see less pages to go through. Any idea on the Tamina caw? looking forward to a great caw of her.

Keep it real my Crackuhhss lol nope sounds ignorant rather its the N word or cacker

Well if this thread keeps up the off topic 250 isn't to far away. Either way waiting patiently for more caws from you guys nice to see less pages to go through. Any idea on the Tamina caw? looking forward to a great caw of her.

Keep it real my Crackuhhss lol nope sounds ignorant rather its the N word or cacker

On topic, Off topic, its all good homie :cool:

People dont take the origin, meaning and background of that word into consideration on here sometimes... Different spelling only changes the letters, not the meaning... But, I'm not gonna clog our thread with discussions of the word...

People take others saying "*Censored*" on here way too seriously sometimes.

I wouldn't say it, because it sounds stupid.

But I really don't understand how they consider it "THE N WORD"

It's not

frick isn't f**k

shoot isn't s**t

*Censored* isn't the N word

it's just a made up word

People dont take the origin, meaning and background of that word into consideration on here sometimes... Different spelling only changes the letters, not the meaning... But, I'm not gonna clog our thread with discussions of the word...

You gotta read these, Urban Dictionary cracks me up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=*Censored*

Anyways, That Bray Wyatt still looks like a beauty even though I said it like 5 times, It makes you wanna check back again and again.

okay, so the other thread was locked because it got so damn popular?

It reached the page limit. 250 Pages is the limit. We reached 253 :)

The number 253 will resonate through the annual's of caws history :lol:

The real number isn't 253. NO!

It's 20.

As in the 20 times I said "Slapnuts" in that 253 pages.

#stealingtheRock'sbit

Thanks for the birthday wishes, all.

I've been holding off from using him until Wyatt and Rowan were ready to be uploaded but now that it's looking like we're gonna be getting our hands on them soon do any of you guys have a good idea of what stats to give Luke Harper? He's been sitting on default attributes since I got him and I had no idea what to change them to.
I sometimes get tempted to play as him until I see the "Overall: 76" beside him then I just leave it. :lol: HALP PLZ?!

For universe I basically group my guys into 2 groups.

86-89 for my midcard/tag teams

89-94 for my big champs

I'd probably try to get harper around 88 personally, start with stuff like strike and grapple strength, then work through the resilency and stuff to get it around there. Then you can kinda just fill in stats as you go, I've found that unless a stat is almost maxed out it really doesn't change the actual playability much.

Personaly he's never going to be seperated from Rowan or Wyatt in my universe so his tag rating is high.

Harper is bout an 87 in my uni & has been taking out guys like Sheamus & Cena backstage, paving the way for the future in Bray Wyatt!

On a off nCo topic: Doc as busy as u are, really hope your Kendrick is in close sight as a start now that you finished T.Hart coz him & Big Zeke need to DOMINATE the WWE!

Bray Wyatt moveset on CC! Tags- RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Abilities--

HammerThrow

Resiliency

Ring Escape

Dirty Pin

Comeback

Luke Harper--

Strike Power- 90

Grapple Power- 85

Submission- 60

Strike Defense-73