nCo WIP area: UPDATE 7/11/13 Curt Hawkins/Briley Pierce/Swagger UPLOADED//CM Punk Updated/ Vickie Guerrero - Victor Preview!/Sami Zayn/HBK UPLOADED!

nCo

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, it's my birthday on Sunday, I wanna meth cake! ;) Nah, Happy Birthday Rav! :DD

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday you slap-nut,

Happy Birthday to you!

Hip, Hip...

I'll cook something up just for you Birdman ;) but what were gonna say about Hip then?? Don't be dissing my boy :P

Why so many N word droppings on this site?

These young folk think it's the "cool" thing to do now a days...

Without even--- NVM.. I wont get started...

I agree way overused...even though it now is apparently urban slang for friend lol.

My word of choice at the moment is slaghound...it means loved one :)

Hey, it's my birthday on Sunday, I wanna meth cake! ;) Nah, Happy Birthday Rav! :DD

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday you slap-nut,

Happy Birthday to you!

Hip, Hip...

I'll cook something up just for you Birdman ;) but what were gonna say about Hip then?? Don't be dissing my boy :P

Why so many N word droppings on this site?

These young folk think it's the "cool" thing to do now a days...

Without even--- NVM.. I wont get started...

I agree way overused...even though it now is apparently urban slang for friend lol.

My word of choice at the moment is slaghound...it means loved one :)

Hip, Hip... Hooray. And no-one Hooray'd. *sigh*

-saying the n word doesnt mean its the kool thing to do,thats just how certain people talk.

Depending on who says it... But in today's world it is in some folks mind-- the cool thing 2 do... But, your shovel isnt big enough 2 completely dig what I'm talkin bout, so I'll leave it be...

For Birdfam--

HOORAY!!!!

Was a "#LetsGetWeird" attire made for Johnny Curtis?

Yes 4 attires were made for Curtis...what you do in your spare time is up to you Ched :P

Yeah it's in..Hip has done an awesome job on them i barely need to tweak anything...he does have a new face texture for 13 though :D

Right now, weekends are my set times since school started back up (I probably spend about 40 minutes a day on my XBox which isn't really time to get much done).

Leo Kruger is almost done. I would like to do Bo's set. I'm kinda mad at myself for not getting some stuff done earlier (sorry NoModder).

Right now, I'm looking at Emma, Kruger, Jannetty* and someone else but I can't recall who.

Was a "#LetsGetWeird" attire made for Johnny Curtis?

Yes 4 attires were made for Curtis...what you do in your spare time is up to you Ched :P

Yeah it's in..Hip has done an awesome job on them i barely need to tweak anything...he does have a new face texture for 13 though :D

Don't ask and I won't tell. :lol:

For some reason, I'm actually pretty excited for a Curtis upload, or .cas file if we don't have servers.

-saying the n word doesnt mean its the kool thing to do,thats just how certain people talk.

Depending on who says it... But in today's world it is in some folks mind-- the cool thing 2 do... But, your shovel isnt big enough 2 completely dig what I'm talkin bout, so I'll leave it be...

For Birdfam--

HOORAY!!!!

<--------------Junior high school teacher, totally agrees.

Bo could go up if he had his moves :)

(if there is still a server tomorrow)

I was hoping his brother would be up before him, but that's still awesome to hear. :)

Bray is getting his Moves tomorrow and will be up after the set has been applied. :)

Archived