Petos

Great work on Big Show, I think I am the first one to download him. Nice start on Edge, but I consider tweaking the face morph a little. Will you be making some of his 2003-2004 attires? He had a few new one's when he returned.

Thanks for confirming that Dream.

Thanks. I'm considering making 2004-2005 attires. I'm thinking maybe his SvR and SvR 06 tights. In that case, I'll scrap the tights I have on him now and make his blue Rated R tights and his New Years Resolution 06 cash in attire. Do you have any further suggestions on what to do with the face?

Those attires are a great start. I consider you make these last two attires.

HCTP

smackdownhctp_edge_090403_09_thumb_ign.j

smackdownhctp_edge_090403_07_thumb_ign.j

Edge04_zps0c121836.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much set on the attires. That is if I manage to make them.

I'm only making one slot.

1. SvR 06

2. HCTP/SvR/other 2004 attire (not set on the color yet)

3. Blue RatedR (TLC vs Cena)

4. Red/black RatedR (MITB cash in)

I'm still looking for good refs of the SvR 06 attire and the SvR boots so this may take a while. I had the 06 textures on my laptop but it broke down.

Edge looks great man,i could get pics for you if you give me your cas. files.

That'd be great, but I've never worked with cas files before. How exactly does that work?

PS. I tried PMing you but your inbox seems to be full.

All you need to do is,go into your WWE 13 save folder in your Xbox 360, transfer your cas. file that you want to your USB,plug your USB into your laptop/computer open the USB up with Modio or USBXTAF then look for your cas. file then transfer it to your destination.:cool:

And you can upload it to Mediafire or any similiar website and then i can put it into my game using Brienj's editor

this should help you

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446213-the-complete-beginners-guide-to-wwe-13-save-file-modding/

Naw I want to use them first so I will just send you the PT file with them. Its already fixed, just rehash/resign and there ya go.

Edge looks great man,i could get pics for you if you give me your cas. files.

That'd be great, but I've never worked with cas files before. How exactly does that work?

PS. I tried PMing you but your inbox seems to be full.

All you need to do is,go into your WWE 13 save folder in your Xbox 360, transfer your cas. file that you want to your USB,plug your USB into your laptop/computer open the USB up with Modio or USBXTAF then look for your cas. file then transfer it to your destination. :cool:

And you can upload it to Mediafire or any similiar website and then i can put it into my game using Brienj's editor

this should help you

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446213-the-complete-beginners-guide-to-wwe-13-save-file-modding/

Thanks to both of you, I'll look into it.

I need some help with a paint tool logo. That is Mankind's mask, I am in the process of making Mankind and a Mick Foley slot. However, I am having trouble drawing out the mask, so I was wondering if someone can upload a few textures of Foley. There are several textures. I remember from the first SVR and SVR 06.

Update posted.

@BME: My laptop is still broken and I'll have to buy a new one, and my girlfriend doesn't want me downloading programs onto hers so I'll have to wait a while before I can give the cas file thing a show. I did, however, switch to a much better TV, so I was able to take some better quality pics than before.

Also, didn't want to wait on textures for the SvR 2006 attire, so I made the PTs myself. Please feel free to give feedback and suggestions.

The attires turned out great. I thought you were going to make an 2003 attire?

I will. Well, actually a 2004 attire but they're pretty much the same. The last attire will probably be the blue one you posted or a black and blue variation of it.

I need some help with a paint tool logo. That is Mankind's mask, I am in the process of making Mankind and a Mick Foley slot. However, I am having trouble drawing out the mask, so I was wondering if someone can upload a few textures of Foley. There are several textures. I remember from the first SVR and SVR 06.

Honor me, I guess I'm not worthy of your love. :( I don't plan on making the bearded look.

And WAQ, I don't have the tools to import textures. I just get mine via Live. And PM someone if you need textures or post in requests. Those questions don't really belong in CAW topics.

Big news on Edge. I'll be making 2 slots: 1 for 2004 attires and another for 2006 Rated R attires. Updates will be up soon. Ps. the attires are locked in so I won't be taking attire requests.

Archived