Pro Omega Wrestling 13 Showcase

NandoSuave86

Pro Omega Wrestling (POW) is the joint collaboration of myself and my good friend LevelX_82, who most in the E-Fedding community know as "Rated X" Lionel Xander. For a while we've wanted to poll our individual characters into the same continuity since we don't make nearly as many originals as other people. The idea behind POW branched off from and idea Oz70NYC came up with two years ago about having a number of people's personal feds "joined" in the same universe, so as to create a more unified experience rather then everyone's characters be segregated.

POW is going to be an on going project between the two of us where we split things up making 25 characters each to fill the roster. The goal is to eventually start up our own Youtube CAW show. But that's gettin' ahead of ourselves a bit, we need the characters 1st. And this guy here is my #1.

Aka The Pride Of Purple City or Mr. Swag-On-Full. Finesse is the 1st CAW I ever made. I originally created him to be used in the old XWA E-Fed in 2008, and since then he as well as myself has improved. A little backstory on him, he's of Afro-American/Dutch/Swedish decent, born and raised in New York. He was a two sport athlete in college, wrestling and playing basketball for Seton Hall University. His mentor is Oz70NYC's Jayson Jones, who he looks up to like an older brother. He's now starting to reach his full potential, and is presently in PWN embroiled in a bitter feud with Primo Valiante, who's been a rival of his since 2010. In the ring he makes full use of his power and athleticism.
I'm gonna end this post off here, but expect more content from myself and X82 in coming weeks.

Pro Omega Wrestling (POW) is the joint collaboration of myself and my good friend LevelX_82, who most in the E-Fedding community know as "Rated X" Lionel Xander. For a while we've wanted to poll our individual characters into the same continuity since we don't make nearly as many originals as other people. The idea behind POW branched off from and idea Oz70NYC came up with two years ago about having a number of people's personal feds "joined" in the same universe, so as to create a more unified experience rather then everyone's characters be segregated.

POW is going to be an on going project between the two of us where we split things up making 25 characters each to fill the roster. The goal is to eventually start up our own Youtube CAW show. But that's gettin' ahead of ourselves a bit, we need the characters 1st. And this guy here is my #1.

Aka The Pride Of Purple City or Mr. Swag-On-Full. Finesse is the 1st CAW I ever made. I originally created him to be used in the old XWA E-Fed in 2008, and since then he as well as myself has improved. A little backstory on him, he's of Afro-American/Dutch/Swedish decent, born and raised in New York. He was a two sport athlete in college, wrestling and playing basketball for Seton Hall University. His mentor is Oz70NYC's Jayson Jones, who he looks up to like an older brother. He's now starting to reach his full potential, and is presently in PWN embroiled in a bitter feud with Primo Valiante, who's been a rival of his since 2010. In the ring he makes full use of his power and athleticism.
I'm gonna end this post off here, but expect more content from myself and X82 in coming weeks.

Great job.

Thanks for the feedback, fellas! It means a lot to me. To show my appreciation, here's another showcase video. :D

"The Reaper" as he's called is a balls to the wall ass kicker to the core. As evident by his propensity to use his heavily taped up right fist, as well as multiple variations of backbreakers, neckbreakers and suplexes, it's clear what Shawn's intents are in the ring, pain. He's not flashy, vocal or outspoken. He prefers to let his actions speak for him, and more times the not those actions end up having his opponent being carried out of the ring on a stretcher. He'll be one of the dark horses of POW, as he's not quite a heel, but definitely not a face either.

All I can say about this guy is IMPRESSIVE. A nice, sleek, clean look to him. A simple black and white color palette, awesome face and body morphing, I can go on. He looks like a bad ass without having to outwardly show he's a bad ass, which is the most impressive aspect of him. Keep 'em coming, my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BIG update, folks. Due to time constraints and the fact that my partner in this LevelX82 has had VERY limited time to make CAWs, I've decided to tap a couple other friends to complete the POW roster. So as of this post the official POW roster goes as followed:

NandoSuave86

Finesse

Rex Creed

Shawn Ryan

Leonidas Tharros

Killian Driscoll

Pablo Reyes

Kenzo Hasashi

LevelX82

Lionel Xander

Alex Kydd

Jason Nero

Earl Harris

Luther Walken

Ace Fortune

Matsuyoshi312

Mihashi Naozane

Tommy Tryton

Oz70NYC

Evan Slade

Blake Evans

Serge Von Ordan

Lordvader66

Dan Ripley

T-Ravinous25

Jason Swick

20 Characters total. Right now I'm trying to flesh out storylines, but it's coming along gradually. If all goes as planned, Episode 1 should be in the works soon.

• 1 month later...

Ok, here's what's going on in the land of POW. We hit a bit of a snag with a couple CAWS, but all has been worked out. We also got some help from Oz70NYC as far as storylines and how to introduce the POW talent. All and all, everything is pretty much ready, all that needs to be done is getting actual matches done.

• 1 month later...

It's coming along well. As a matter of fact...

It's already complete. For future reference, we'll be cutting the show into three segments rather then one giant video as it was a pain in the ass to edit that way. Enjoy, folks. We've got more content in the works.

Archived