Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Because he looked like a lecherous pervert? And he continued this in Race 2 with a woman much younger than him? He could have been shown better rather than just a horndog, even if that's true about most Indian males in the country. <_<

Race 2 was such a great movie. I'm saying this to M3J, btw, not an unpopular opinion.

... are you trolling? Please tell me you are. THat movie was bad; only good thing about it was Jacqueline and Deepika were fapfapworthy.

Would have got around to it eventually. Leo is my fav.

Easily the best actor right now.

Agreed. Always rated him. Doesn't get enough praise for his acting ability.

Leo DiCaprio? Really? That's interesting.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He get's enough praise. He's the most versatile actor. He just deserves a couple of Oscar's .Not just the one.

That's what I meant.

Because he looked like a lecherous pervert? And he continued this in Race 2 with a woman much younger than him? He could have been shown better rather than just a horndog, even if that's true about most Indian males in the country. <_<

Race 2 was such a great movie. I'm saying this to M3J, btw, not an unpopular opinion.

... are you trolling? Please tell me you are. THat movie was bad; only good thing about it was Jacqueline and Deepika were fapfapworthy.

Y

... where did I say I was basing it only off Inception? I've seen few of his movies like Titanic and What's Eating Glibert Grape, and I thought he did a great job.

It's not as much to do with the type of scene, but the aura they give off. I dunno, I just find JGL more likable.

Well, yeah, those two captivated me but I actually liked the movie, to be honest. There were a couple of cons such as the last showdown on the plane - I don't understand how an ex-boxer can't even dominate somebody who rarely fights with his fists.

However, it was good, tbh. I also watched this movie called Agneepath today; have you watched it? Hrithik Roshan/Sanjay Dutt/Priyanka Chopra/Rishi Kapoor.

Really bizarre how Leo hasn't one the single Oscsr :/. M3J why is it interesting we rate Leo?

Quite bizarre indeed, to be honest. I didn't believe it myself when my friend told me (esp. when he has acted really well across a wide range of movies).

Lots of action movies tend to have weird cons like that. Almost anyone can fight baddies and take on a horde of them, as long as they're the main good guys. -_-

Yeah, I've seen Agneepath. How'd you like it? I loved it because it was so violent, and Rishi was so brilliant and scary as a villain. Have you watched Deewaar and Sholay with Amitabh?

Sholay, despite stealing stuff from different western American movies, is a brilliant Bollywood movie in so many different ways and so entertaining.

Underworld is a great film, with possibly a better sequel. No idea why the reviewers trashed it, but they don't know jackshit anyway.

Lots of action movies tend to have weird cons like that. Almost anyone can fight baddies and take on a horde of them, as long as they're the main good guys. -_-

Yeah, I've seen Agneepath. How'd you like it? I loved it because it was so violent, and Rishi was so brilliant and scary as a villain. Have you watched Deewaar and Sholay with Amitabh?

I really loved the brutality/violence of it but what I admired the most was Hrithik's search for vengeance. He's an antihero and only wants to put an end to those that tortured his father.

It made him a badass and, somehow, made you sympathise for him (esp. near the end where he even loses Priyanka).

Rishi was fantastic. He even won two awards on his role but I believe Sanjay stole the show. His look and sadistic nature just immediately made him terrifying without him looking a little cheesy.

I haven't seen either of those movies. I've only watched Amitabh's later movies (e.g. Nishabd, Baghban and Aankhen) but not his old movies.

Didja know Agneepath's a remake of Amitabh's Agneepath? Shah Rukh Khan was also an antihero in Baazigar, which a lot of his fans say was the first movie to have an antihero. Too bad Hrithik died in the end though. :<

I disagree, I think Rishi was much better, but I'm still in awe at how he could go from a lovable chubby father to an evil piece of shit person. Sanjay was no doubt brilliant though.

I'd recommend you watching his old movies in the late 60s and throughout the 70s, as well as early 80s. He's known for his action roles and persona as an angry young man, but he showed versatility with Saudagar, a completely different genre. And if you liked his later movies, watch Aarakshan (with Saif Ali Khan and Deepika). I thought it was brilliant film with its theme.

Didja know Agneepath's a remake of Amitabh's Agneepath? Shah Rukh Khan was also an antihero in Baazigar, which a lot of his fans say was the first movie to have an antihero. Too bad Hrithik died in the end though. :<

I disagree, I think Rishi was much better, but I'm still in awe at how he could go from a lovable chubby father to an evil piece of shit person. Sanjay was no doubt brilliant though.

I'd recommend you watching his old movies in the late 60s and throughout the 70s, as well as early 80s. He's known for his action roles and persona as an angry young man, but he showed versatility with Saudagar, a completely different genre. And if you liked his later movies, watch Aarakshan (with Saif Ali Khan and Deepika). I thought it was brilliant film with its theme.

Yeah, I read about the original Agneepath and there was shared criticism over Amitabh's experimentation of a new voice a la Brando's Godfather voice. I kind of knew he was going to pass away near the end since he did say that "I'll die in peace" response to when somebody asked him what killing all of his rivals would have meant to him.

The transition was awesome, you couldn't find it odd or out-of-place since it felt believable in relation to how Rishi was ascending. I just found Kapoor to be a great villain whereas Sanjay was a terrifying villain. You're probs right about Rishi being better but Sanjay really was the type of antagonist that would make me shit in my pants in the remake.

I may actually search around for his older movies. He seems to have a great filmography from the looks of it due to how he is hailed in Bollywood cinema as the king, best-of-the-best and so on. Saif Ali Khan's a bit of an underrated actor if you ask me, he is able to play the hero/villain role pretty well. Deepika's a brilliant woman for directors that need a woman that can take our breaths away. I almost find her as hot as Aishwarya.

Evil Dead (2013) sucked, that's probably popular though. Shit had no kind of character development or anything. I didn't feel sorry for any of them.

It's actually not popular and it's also really common for horror movies to have no character development. One of the many reasons why the genre is one of the worst.

Archived