Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Whenever you boast your age it just makes me think why you spend ages on this site arguing.

''Boast your age''?

No. I mention it. Which I do to show how long I've been on this planet and the experiences I have OR haven't had in conjunction with it. You've been on this site just ONE YEAR longer than me, and you have nearly 8000 posts.....hey pot, this is kettle, you black f**ker.

And secondly

Who gives a flying f**k what I speak about on this site, last time I checked, there isn't an age limit on things. I CHOOSE to spend my time on this site, and to be honest, I don't spend NEARLY as much time on here as others, and if I did, I sure as HELL don't have to justify WHY I do it to YOU, or anyone. Tired of people riding my balls on this site so much. I give a LOT of people passes on that crap lately, do us all a favor, and quit pressing the age issue as if I'm f**king ancient, and if 30 is old to you, Then you are young as hell, and therefore, go talk to someone your age about twitter or skinny jeans.

And 30, WHOA...THAT'S OLD. What should I do. Sit back drinking prune juice, reading the Wall street journal, or doing a crossword puzzle while waiting for my great-grandkids? Piss off with that. I JUST turned 30. And at least I don't hide from my age. How do I know YOU aren't like 45 or some sh*t. Learn the difference of internet debating and argueing. What's happening NOW, between me and you, is you getting chewed by an elder, since you want to put me on an age pedestal ABOVE you. I'll ask once. Back off.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't call you ancient, seems more like you think your automatically more wiser and mature because your 30 years old, just like how you pretty much spoke down on me then. Also I guarantee a lot smaller % of my posts are back and forth fueds on what's good or not. Also the way you go about handling these "e-fueds" is pretty funny aswell, throwing your toys out of your pram.

I didn't call you ancient, seems more like you think your automatically more wiser and mature because your 30 years old, just like how you pretty much spoke down on me then. Also I guarantee a lot smaller % of my posts are back and forth fueds on what's good or not. Also the way you go about handling these "e-fueds" is pretty funny aswell, throwing your toys out of your pram.

I never ONCE stated I was ANY of those things, if it comes off that way, to YOU, that frankly is NOT my problem.

''E feuds''? Who the hell do I have an e-feud? I speak my mind, harshly at times, and if people have issues with that, we can either chat it out, or people have to get over it.

Just so this VERY over done, and obnoxious topic DOESN'T go beyond here and now, I'll drop it.

But as I stated, just back off, and if you would like to take this to PM's, I'm more than open to, and we can speak on it, though I said my piece, and you said yours, so lets just get back on topic.

Just back off... Afraid to see what you'll unleash next, btw I'm 18, 19 next month.

''Afraid''? Dude...it's online. Neither of us have a SINGLE thing to be afraid of. It's harmless text. Bottom line, you said your piece, and I mine, lets move on.

I like how Chips doesn't get in too many arguments. He just chill. Like we disagree on movies sometimes, but he's just like, "eyyy man you do you and I'll do me." and it's all cool.

If he is indeed like that, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and drop it, and go onto the Unpopular movie opinions this thread SHOULD be about. Not dick measuring.

CHIPS STILL GETS INTO ARGUMENTS, HOW SHOCKING.

But Godfather I and II is a MUST-WATCH. Brilliant films, brilliant story, brilliant acting, and brilliant everything. Part II is possibly the best Godfather film, if not the best film, of all time.

It was a joke Twizted, I know I have nothing to be afraid of. I'm not going to argue my point by shouting through text with caps because that ain't going to do shit and let's be honest you can't really change someone's opinion and you'll come off as a bigger dick.

Might as well add, Full Metal Jacket's first hour was good the rest sucked, really didn't find it anything worthwhile watching.

It was a joke Twizted, I know I have nothing to be afraid of. I'm not going to argue my point by shouting through text with caps because that ain't going to do shit and let's be honest you can't really change someone's opinion and you'll come off as a bigger dick.

Might as well add, Full Metal Jacket's first hour was good the rest sucked, really didn't find it anything worthwhile watching.

I get ya. And when I state that I want to change anyone's opinion and I'm not just voicing my own views, feel free to check me on it, which I never do, but just in case.

And EVERYONE feels the first half of FMJ was the best

I think Speed Racer was the only time I've been in the theater literally just baffled with what the f*ck I was watching. The problems I had with the movie, could be just minor complaints or not even complaints at all to somebody else though. That being said, I strongly disliked it.

Archived