Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were both amazing movies. But you know what were underrated movies? Actually three from the past few years?

Adjustment Bureau, In Time and Limitless..

Adjustment Bureau & In Time I though had great ideas (Bureau especially), but didn't quite hit the mark

I really enjoyed Limitless though, I'm with you on that one.

They were both amazing movies. But you know what were underrated movies? Actually three from the past few years?

I thought 50/50 was underrated (but I might be bias)

I think The Muppet movie was good but (I can't remember the complete line) when Kermit said something like "I said stuff to you Miss Piggy to purposely hurt you." Really made me think that the directer didn't know the character that well at all.

Yes to all of them! Then again Ajustment Bureau and Limitless got pretty good reviews. In Time was definitely under-rated.

The first third of In Time was excellent. I really disliked how JT suddenly turned into an action hero, but despite that, the movie really should've been more popular.

I am not a fan of Evil Dead. Love Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, but I do not care for the original.

Archived