Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

12 years of slave was awesome imo , good movie that kept me into it from the beggining to the end.

I alsho enjoyed 42 the story about Jackie Robinson. , i dont know if some y'all watched it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 years of slave was awesome imo , good movie that kept me into it from the beggining to the end.

I alsho enjoyed 42 the story about Jackie Robinson. , i dont know if some y'all watched it.

I enjoyed it too.

I enjoyed it too.

Been a long time bruh :) that movie was really well done imo , got me anger at how people used to treat black people.

I enjoyed it too.

Been a long time bruh :) that movie was really well done imo , got me anger at how people used to treat black people.

Haha, yeah. :D I like how they didn't hold back. It was an accurate representation of what life was like back then.

I enjoyed it too.

Haha, yeah. :D I like how they didn't hold back. It was an accurate representation of what life was like back then.

Yeah exactly what i liked about it , but some dudes are just straight assholes.

I enjoyed it too.

Yeah exactly what i liked about it , but some dudes are just straight assholes.

Very true.

Just finished watching Afflicted. Holy smokes that movie was f'ed up, but in a good way. Not wild about the found footage stuff, and I don't scare easily, but I admit I jumped quite a few times. For all you horror buffs out there this is worth checking out.

I thought the "Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters" film was actually pretty decent. Watched it a couple of times now and it's not as awful as I first thought it would be. I can't tell if that's purely because of Gemma Arterton in a tight corset or not though.

What's Eating Gibert Grape was DiCarprio's best performance, in my opinion.

Agreed. He played something different, and he was a completely convincing mentally disabled* person. IMO, that would be a very hard role to do.

I thought the "Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters" film was actually pretty decent. Watched it a couple of times now and it's not as awful as I first thought it would be. I can't tell if that's purely because of Gemma Arterton in a tight corset or not though.

I thought the movie was decent as well.

Crack is Schizo's cousin!

Err... for an unpopular opinion... Ghostbusters 2 was alright.

Dunno, that's not too unpopular. A lot of people seem to agree that it's just an okay film, especially when you compare it to the first.

Oh really? Man, I always thought it was a pretty universally hated movie. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say a good word about it :o.

Crack is Schizo's cousin!

Err... for an unpopular opinion... Ghostbusters 2 was alright.

Dunno, that's not too unpopular. A lot of people seem to agree that it's just an okay film, especially when you compare it to the first.
Oh really? Man, I always thought it was a pretty universally hated movie. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say a good word about it :o.

I think over time people have developed a bit of appreciation for the film (well, at least from my experience). Obviously, it's nowhere close to being as great as the first one since it pretty much stuck with the same formula, but I still think it has its merits. For one -- and maybe this is the child in me saying this -- I think the film has scarier/creepier moments than the first. The hallway shot with Janosz's searchlight eyes. The ghost train scene. The Vigo painting. Janosz's ghost-form or whatever stealing the baby. Ray's possession. That's some creepy stuff!

Archived