Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Nolan's Batman films while good, were complete shit Batman movies. Overrated.

Tarantino is overrated

Rob Zombies Halloween remake was awful.

Hunger Games is not good whatsoever and Jennifer Lawrence is terrible. not really that hot either.

This is a show/anime but Dragonball GT wasn't half as bad as people say.

Majority of people would agree with this...

With me being the exception. I like it and thought it was good.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolan's Batman films while good, were complete shit Batman movies. Overrated.

Tarantino is overrated

Hunger Games is not good whatsoever and Jennifer Lawrence is terrible. not really that hot either.

This is a show/anime but Dragonball GT wasn't half as bad as people say.

Most I talk to seem to think it's great but I can't see it. Nothing is as magical as John Carpenter's original. Now on the other hand....everyone pretty much hates Zombie's H2. that was far worse lol.

To those above I will agree that the first Nolan Batman was the best out of the 3. Batman Begins was a well put together Batman movie but I still don't like Christian Bale as Batman.

I enjoyed the Star Wars prequels and Revenge of the Sith is my favorite Episode. Maybe that's because I didn't see the original Trilogy before and I basically grew up with the prequels, but even then, I think they don't deserve all the hate.

I also enjoy the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. Although I seen the original Trilogy first and I had them on VHS as a kid. Revenge of the Sith is my favorite from the Prequels and Return of the Jedi is my favorite overall.

I also enjoyed the Rob Zombie versions. They are nowhere near as good as the originals, but I still liked them for what they were and I own both of them. I don't even hate his version of H2 I respect his approach and that he made it differently. It was kind fresh to see.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is possibly one of the best movies I"ve seen. Ezra Miller was amazing and outshone everyone, even Emma Watson, who also was brilliant.

Oh *Censored* yes. One of my all time favorite films. I definitely would consider it to be one of the greatest films made. It probably doesn't hurt that the director was the author of the book. Haha.

The Harry Potter movie series sucked because they deviated too much. I'd rather see two parts of every year as long as it stuck to the book.

I agree. The first three were OKAY, after that the movies were a bad adaptation of the books

The third film was the worst from the whole saga :lol:. Well, maybe Deathly Hallows Pt 1, but still... PoA was pretty *censored*ing bad. Which is quite shocking because I think the third book could be the best from the whole set.

The third film was the worst from the whole saga :lol:. Well, maybe Deathly Hallows Pt 1, but still... PoA was pretty *censored*ing bad. Which is quite shocking because I think the third book could be the best from the whole set.

Didn't the third just missed a lot (important) things from the book? I thought the later films were the onces where they changed importan plot parts.

I'm also one of those people who doesn't think the Star Wars prequels are as awful as some people claim -- but yikes, the CGI has not aged well at all.

Gotta agree with that. Some of the CGI is a bit dodgy, the acting (particularly from Hayden in AOTC) was shocking at times, and Jar Jar Binks... but it also gave some awesome battles and saber duels. Anakin/Obi, Anakin, Obi and Yoda vs Dooku, Darth *Censored*ing Maul vs Qui Gon and Obi, Geonosis battle... love it. Not as good as the originals, but I still love watching them.

Revenge of the Sith is my personal favourite out of all six.

Simply because of a few things alone. Order 66, Anakin's facial expressions (specifically before he betrays the Jedi), no happy end (okay, that's something we knew from the beginning, but still), Obi-Wan vs. Anakin and the fact that Anakin was written in a way no one would support him. Both in the movie and for the audience. And last, but not least...simply the very last moment. Palpatine and Vader standing side by side on the bridge of one ship just looked like the perfect transition to the originals.

i think scarface been labeled as lame is really unpopular.

I can understand why some people dont like it tho.

I liked it but some of my friend still hate this movie , saying it's too old , too much swearing , storyline been not that good either.

Scarface is a pretty good movie if you want to watch something that's a fun ride at, say, a night in with a pizza or something. Technically, it's not an outstanding one, though.

The dialogue is eh, Montana is a little one-dimensional and the storyline is kind of basic. However, I don't think Brian DePalma took the movie THAT seriously like Coppola did with The Godfather when directing it.

Also, how stupid is a criticism like it being "too old"? So if it was more modern, it'd be better?

I liked it but some of my friend still hate this movie , saying it's too old , too much swearing , storyline been not that good either.

Scarface is a pretty good movie if you want to watch something that's a fun ride at, say, a night in with a pizza or something. Technically, it's not an outstanding one, though.

The dialogue is eh, Montana is a little one-dimensional and the storyline is kind of basic. However, I don't think Brian DePalma took the movie THAT seriously like Coppola did with The Godfather when directing it.

Also, how stupid is a criticism like it being "too old"? So if it was more modern, it'd be better?

I dont know , all i know is some of my friends says that , some of 'em do not like old movie at all , but I love this movie to death , i prop watched it like an 100 time tbh. i like Pacino's acting in this one. the look and the little thing he does with his face when he speak. I was just referencing to what my friends were saying about this movie tho.

I hope I'm not alone in expecting the upcoming Disney films to be awesome. Not a huge Star Wars fan but I'm optimistic from the cast/director they've got.

I'm very much looking forward to the new films coming out. I've never met a Star Wars film I've disliked.. And I'm excited to see what they do with them.

I dont know , all i know is some of my friends says that , some of 'em do not like old movie at all , but I love this movie to death , i prop watched it like an 100 time tbh. i like Pacino's acting in this one. the look and the little thing he does with his face when he speak. I was just referencing to what my friends were saying about this movie tho.

Nah bro, I know. I think that Pacino, to a good extent, does well in the role; especially his accent. Yeah, like the scene where he's about to get cut by the chainsaw and he tells Hector to shove his head up his ass.

He just has that look of a badass, too, which is why I always preferred him as a villain to being somebody heroic.

Yeah, Scarface doesn't even feel that old to me if I had to be honest.

Nah bro, I know. I think that Pacino, to a good extent, does well in the role; especially his accent. Yeah, like the scene where he's about to get cut by the chainsaw and he tells Hector to shove his head up his ass.

He just has that look of a badass, too, which is why I always preferred him as a villain to being somebody heroic.

Yeah, Scarface doesn't even feel that old to me if I had to be honest.

yeah and btw do you know he is the one who made the line *Censored* 'em up mainstream?

People were prop saying it before ( i imagine so ) but thank to him that word became a line that we hear almost in every gansta film nowdays.

Just a little fact people prop didnt know.

Archived