Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Anchorman is good but it's not laugh out loud for me. I'm not a fan of comedies that try to be on the border of weather they want to appeal to kids or adults like Anchorman. I didn't find that much of the movie funny. Steve Carrel was basically just laughed at due to acting like a retard.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he looked like a lecherous pervert? And he continued this in Race 2 with a woman much younger than him? He could have been shown better rather than just a horndog, even if that's true about most Indian males in the country. <_<

Welcome to the Rileys was a great movie, and Kristen Stewart was pretty good. Definitely an underrated actress. Though to be honest, James and the actress who played his wife were phenomenal.

The last three bond films are overrated crap and Daniel Craig is a tiresome guffer loved by middle aged housewives the world over.

Daniel Craig is the best Bond.

I thought Anchorman was really really bad. Like I can laugh more at an episode of Two and Half Men I've seen a million times.

The last three bond films are overrated crap and Daniel Craig is a tiresome guffer loved by middle aged housewives the world over.

I thought Anchorman was really really bad. Like I can laugh more at an episode of Two and Half Men I've seen a million times.

Anchorman is bad. Will Ferrell has really dropped in movie quality.

When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

Scream was a comedy not a horror. I also found myself laughing at the 1998 remake psycho.

Steve Carrell isn't really funny outside of his Michael Scott character.

I found him funny in 40 Year Old Virgin xD

I found him funny in Dinner with the Schmucks and Crazy stupid love. That's probably because I'm a Steve Carrell fan, though.

What the hell is a matter with you on both accounts?

Anchorman was among the only comedies of the past decade that I really found incredibly funny. All this hangover shit gets old fast, but Anchorman was a classic, man! A true classic.

And Daniel Craig is the WORST Bond. Craig has zero charisma. Anyone built like him could be Bond at this point. The James Bond franchise is a sad, shell of it's former glory.

Archived