Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like coffee and I think I've already seen the bit with tits!

I'll probably get to it at some point.

Me either. Energy drink, then? Or energy shot? You learn a bit more about how professional wrestling works, which is pretty cool.

Space Jam is one of the GOATest movies of all time.

That's just a fact.

:')

The movie had some awful holes though for me to take the plot seriously. They struggled to carry one piece of gold but somehow Chow could carry 2 bags full of gold xD. The wolf pack get locked in the room and for some reason don't go get the hammer. :L I just couldn't take it seriously.

The only movie I know I've laughed through more is Superbad. The only movies I think I may have laughed through more is Forgetting Sarah Marshall and 40 Year Old Virgin and possibly the original American Pie but I'm not too sure.

The only movie I know I've laughed through more is Superbad. The only movies I think I may have laughed through more is Forgetting Sarah Marshall and 40 Year Old Virgin and possibly the original American Pie but I'm not too sure.

I've laughed harder at a lot of movies for sure. Anchorman, Hot Rod, Dewey Cox, The Jerk, Airplane, The Three Amigos, I could go on. But I still had a lot of fun during This is the End.

Oh man this is going to be unpopular but Bruce Willis has been a joke for ages. Dude's been boring as *Censored* for like the last 10 years.

Anchorman wasn't that great.

Absolutely agree with first paragraph. But Anchorman not that great? *Censored* please.

Archived