Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not unpopular.

Olivia Thirlby being good/sexy is, though.

Judge Dredd was good, even better because of Olivia Thirlby.

Are we talking the remake? Which I haven't seen, so I can't comment. But the original one, man that was awful... good for a laugh though.

Never saw the original.

What surprises me about Shawshank is its popularity. I mean, how did it become such a popular film? Is it because it's on basic cable all the time?

It bombed at the movies, it only received such popularity when it came on late night tv.

It became popular after it was nominated for an Oscar, that year it was the top rented/ bought movie on VHS

What surprises me about Shawshank is its popularity. I mean, how did it become such a popular film? Is it because it's on basic cable all the time?

It bombed at the movies, it only received such popularity when it came on late night tv.

It became popular after it was nominated for an Oscar, that year it was the top rented/ bought movie on VHS

Thank you.

Thanks for the correction.

There are still movies that are focused on acting. Lincoln is a prime example. Phenomenal acting in it but my honest opinion is that it was a snorefest.

I enjoyed it. You have to have a taste for those movies. There more story based then anything. I mean everything has to have a story. But you know what I mean. It's the same with Black Swan, The Kings Speech etc. more story based. :P

There are still movies that are focused on acting. Lincoln is a prime example. Phenomenal acting in it but my honest opinion is that it was a snorefest.

I enjoyed it. You have to have a taste for those movies. There more story based then anything. I mean everything has to have a story. But you know what I mean. It's the same with Black Swan, The Kings Speech etc. more story based. :P

I also enjoy Lincoln

The FIRST Michael Myers: Halloween remake by Rob Zombie was pretty decent. Now the second one on the other hand...

Agreed on the first part. I think the second one is alright. You just need to watch it knowing that it's going to be a very dirty garbage like film. Well that, and a completely open mind to the plot.

Seven Psychopaths was a pretty funny movie. Kinda bloody/gory, but still hilarious.

Space Jam is one of the GOATest movies of all time.

The Wrestler was paradoxically boring, yet good. Mickey Rourke's acting was pretty phenomenal.

Russel Crowe is quite possibly one of the worst.

Seven Psychopaths was a pretty funny movie. Kinda bloody/gory, but still hilarious.

Space Jam is one of the GOATest movies of all time.

The Wrestler was paradoxically boring, yet good. Mickey Rourke's acting was pretty phenomenal.

Russel Crowe is quite possibly one of the worst.

When it came out I fell asleep watching it because it was boring, yet I thought what I saw was good. I wanna watch the rest because it's good, but keep putting it off because it was boring <_<

Archived