Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Halloween would have been goat movie series if Myers would have been normal human.

Apart from 1, which is one of the goat and H20 which I loved, I don't see anything goat worthy.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Halloween was awesome, rest sucked. Most slasher movies suck ass tbr.

Then again, now that I think about it the Halloween where Busta Ryhmes owned Michael Myers was probably the greatest thing ever.

Michael Myers films are far more overrated than Friday The 13th films.

The Halloween series at least has the iconic original film. The Friday the 13th series, on the other hand, has no genuinely great films under its belt, and yet, the series is still held in high regard among most slasher fans (at least the ones I've talked to). It's very bizarre to me.

From what I've seen, people don't tend to overrate the Halloween series. I think most people agree that the majority of the films in that series are terrible, or perhaps mediocre, if you're feeling really generous. I could be wrong, though. If there's people out there who actually hold the entire series in high regard, then they should be shot.

Halloween would have been goat movie series if Myers would have been normal human.

Apart from 1, which is one of the goat and H20 which I loved, I don't see anything goat worthy.

The fact he can't be killed ruins it for me, they were so bad that they were great tbh

Speaking of horror films, I liked the Saw series. I got so engrossed in the stories, but I can see why people just see them as over-the-top gore movies. The first one was a masterpiece though and would have been great even as a standalone film.

With the idea, and how Saw was for the first few films, before it became a novelty, was easily one of the most interesting horror series I've ever seen, I loved the idea and the story itself. After about the 4-5 one, it began to lose steam to me, they all had some decent points, but the twist end got pretty dry by the end of the series.

Dunno if this is unpopular, but the second Iron Man movie was horrible.

Definitely agree with that. I felt they focused way too much on the S.H.E.I.L.D. storyline and wasted the main villains of the film.

Probably another unpopular opinion here to do with Iron Man 2, Scarlett Johansson was rubbish as Black Widow, all she done was hurricanranas and was there to look good, I thought the character in the comics was a Russian assasin? Meh.

Archived