Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

I agree. Moves like Fast and Furious and Snitch don't help him at all. He at the least should choose variety, like family films, action, adventure, horror, etc.

He's done family movies and they suck. Fast and Furious 5 was actually a great movie.

I know he did, like THe Game PLan, and it was good. Dunno why you're saying it sucks, but you're weird like that.

FnF 5 was decent though. Vin Diesel is kinda annoying, and Rock wasn't that impressive.

The guy is just too ridiculous looking to ever get a good role. If he was built like he was in the 90s, maybe, but now he just looks obnoxiously big.

True, it's a shame. He could definitely be a decent actor if he looked more right for different parts.

Jason Statham is the GOAT.

This is unpopular? Anyone who says shit about Statham deserves to be hit with shit.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Moves like Fast and Furious and Snitch don't help him at all. He at the least should choose variety, like family films, action, adventure, horror, etc.

He's done family movies and they suck. Fast and Furious 5 was actually a great movie.

I know he did, like THe Game PLan, and it was good. Dunno why you're saying it sucks, but you're weird like that.

Jason Statham is the GOAT.

This is unpopular? Anyone who says shit about Statham deserves to be hit with shit.

Jason Statham is definitely not a GOAT, sure he's good at the role he does but that's about it. Game Plan was pretty bad. Dunno how you can say Game Plan is better than Fast Five.

"1366553028">

Jason Statham is th

e GOAT.

Jason Statham is definitely not a GOAT, sure he's good at the role he does but that's about it. Game Plan was pretty bad. Dunno how you can say Game Plan is better than Fast Five.

He definitely is the GOAT action star. Dude's got style and badassness to him, he was definitely better than Stallone in The Expendables.

Game Plan was good. I never said it was better htan Fast Five, i only said Rock was bleh and Vin Diesel was boring. I love FnF series mainly because of cars and everything to do with cars.

Jason Statham is typecast. Most of his roles are the same.

Not an unpopular opinion.

time="<p">"1366553028">

Jason Statham is th

e GOAT.

He definitely is the GOAT action star. Dude's got style and badassness to him, he was definitely better than Stallone in The Expendables.

Game Plan was good. I never said it was better htan Fast Five, i only said Rock was bleh and Vin Diesel was boring. I love FnF series mainly because of cars and everything to do with cars.

Jason Statham is typecast. Most of his roles are the same.

Not an unpopular opinion.

I think he was talking about he is gaot

Haven't seen all the old Friday the 13th's cos I didn't enjoy the first one. Thought it was shit and turned it off. The 2009 was really good though.

yeah the first one wasn't that great, cos Jason wasn't even in it, they were all ok films though.

10 was a bit far fetched though lol

3 was my fave of the bunch

Archived