Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen Stewart is a very underrated actress, and in terms of beauty as well. I guess the main reason for her deadpan expression is that she's not as comfortable with herself or in her skin.

"Where the Buffalo Roam" is a better movie than "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

I strongly disagree. But it's a hard bargain for me, cause Fear & Loathing is my favorite movie, it captures the book beautifully and the camera-work is amazing. I think it better in every aspect as far as what makes a movie apart from just having a narrative.

"Where the Buffalo Roam" is a better movie than "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

I haven't seen "Where The Buffalo Roam" but i wanna comment on "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" a bit, since the movie has no real plot it needs great acting and directing to keep someone interested in it and still be able to follow the story, which it did for me, so it's must be one of the greatest movies ever.

Kristen Stewart is a very underrated actress, and in terms of beauty as well. I guess the main reason for her deadpan expression is that she's not as comfortable with herself or in her skin.

There's literally never been a single moment during one of her performances where I thought, "Wow, that was superb acting." She's rated right where she should be: mediocre, at best.

You know, I've never seen either

Kevin Smith is one of the best directors of Hollywood. He doesn't compromise, and he actually gets ''Me'' as a viewer, and has AMAZING consistently

Kevin Smith's not that great. He's made a handful of good movies, but some bad ones too. When he was a younger film maker he seemed to have a certain drive, a passion. Now all he does is just sit behind the screen and smoke pot, and gets butthurt when someone calls him out on it. I haven't checked out Red State, so maybe he's improved, but that's why him and Bruce Willis have beef.

And this is coming from a guy who loves Kevin Smith. He is one of the most down to earth people in Hollywood, he's a kind soul, and he's freakint hilarious. I enjoy his public speaking more than any of his films. I also appreciate what he stand for. The nerd I guess who achieved the big dream. It's nice having a guy like that in the film industry.

Another unpopular opinion, Mallrats is his best film.

You know, I've never seen either

Kevin Smith is one of the best directors of Hollywood. He doesn't compromise, and he actually gets ''Me'' as a viewer, and has AMAZING consistently

Kevin Smith's not that great. He's made a handful of good movies, but some bad ones too. When he was a younger film maker he seemed to have a certain drive, a passion. Now all he does is just sit behind the screen and smoke pot, and gets butthurt when someone calls him out on it. I haven't checked out Red State, so maybe he's improved, but that's why him and Bruce Willis have beef.

And this is coming from a guy who loves Kevin Smith. He is one of the most down to earth people in Hollywood, he's a kind soul, and he's freakint hilarious. I enjoy his public speaking more than any of his films. I also appreciate what he stand for. The nerd I guess who achieved the big dream. It's nice having a guy like that in the film industry.

Another unpopular opinion, Mallrats is his best film.

I don't like the constant praising of pot in his podcasts because it gets old.

He does speak candidly about those that call him out, but so does Quentin.

Red State was awesome.

He is that nerdy guy that made it, and I appreciate that being nerdy as f**k, I get annoyed with the snooty types of hollywood.

And yes, Mallrats being his best is unpopular, I personally feel it's Dogma.

There's literally never been a single moment during one of her performances where I thought, "Wow, that was superb acting." She's rated right where she should be: mediocre, at best.

I think she was good in movies like Speak and Panic Room, but it's no debate taht the Twilight series is her worst, and as hot as she was in Adventureland, she was also pretty... bad.

I think she was good in movies like Speak and Panic Room, but it's no debate taht the Twilight series is her worst, and as hot as she was in Adventureland, she was also pretty... bad.

Precisely. I remember when I first saw Speak, I was actually pretty taken back that it was the same girl who just, did nothing in Twilight. She did a fantastic job in that role.

I never saw Panic Room, so yeah, can't support that.

I said it earlier, but she was also really good in The Runaways. She really captured Joan Jett's attitude.

Precisely. I remember when I first saw Speak, I was actually pretty taken back that it was the same girl who just, did nothing in Twilight. She did a fantastic job in that role.

I said it earlier, but she was also really good in The Runaways. She really captured Joan Jett's attitude.

To be fair though, Bella is pretty... bland. Guess Kristen couldn't be anything but.

You should see it, it's suspense. Jodie Foster was good, and there were some other good casts too. I thought Kristen was great, but this is a probably a biased opinion.

I thought Kristen played a part of her self in The Runaways, but that was amazing from her and Dakota, in my opinion. I think Kristen has great potential, but it's hard for her to tap into it with the kind of person she is. I also liked Fierce People, but the main male character was good, and there was a hot MILF.

I thought she was brilliant in The Cake Eaters, but I dunno if you'd like that film. It's not really exciting by any means.

To be fair though, Bella is pretty... bland. Guess Kristen couldn't be anything but.

You should see it, it's suspense. Jodie Foster was good, and there were some other good casts too. I thought Kristen was great, but this is a probably a biased opinion.

I thought Kristen played a part of her self in The Runaways, but that was amazing from her and Dakota, in my opinion. I think Kristen has great potential, but it's hard for her to tap into it with the kind of person she is. I also liked Fierce People, but the main male character was good, and there was a hot MILF.

I thought she was brilliant in The Cake Eaters, but I dunno if you'd like that film. It's not really exciting by any means.

I never even heard of it till now.

Inception and Shutter Island are almost the same movie.

Uh it helps if you actually watch the movies...

Uh it helps if you actually the sentence...

Happy now, I wrote that still being half awake. I forget one dam word and you would think it was the end of the world.

You're still slippin' mayne, do you even sentence?

Archived