Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Amazing Spiderman, but like you guys said, it wasn't great enough to really hook me or make me want to watch it again. I would, and I'd enjoy it, but it was just a standard superhero film to me, whereas TDK and First Class were amazing to me. It was still good nonetheless though.

There really wasn't anything special about Garfield. While Toby Maguire acted like an awkward kid, Andrew Garfield acted like an awkward actor.

To be honest the part I like most about Spidey was his since of humor. Tobey's version didn't have any, Garfield's version did. I think James Franco was the best actor in that Trilogy, but in general felt Tobey was OK at best. I also feel Andrew is the better actor.

There really wasn't anything special about Garfield. While Toby Maguire acted like an awkward kid, Andrew Garfield acted like an awkward actor.

To be honest the part I like most about Spidey was his since of humor. Tobey's version didn't have any, Garfield's version did. I think James Franco was the best actor in that Trilogy, but in general felt Tobey was OK at best. I also feel Andrew is the better actor.

I don't think I laughed at anything in the new movie apart from how poorly Lizard looked. I laughed more at Tobey Maguire Spider-Man people forget some of his funny one lines.

Something that my friend pointed out to me about Seth:

He writes Family Guy

He writes a bunch of episodes of just Stewie and Brian going on adventures

Seth does the voice of both

Seth intentionally writes episodes where he talks, and sings, with himself

He makes money for it.

What.

On topic: Hot Rod is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Yeah I did too. Just wish he'd cut the singing. Like he needs to get over himself and realise that nobody wants to hear him sing. I don't where he gets this idea that people like it.

Wasn't a fan of the song about boobs at the Oscars.

Another one I have is I think the rating system for movies suck. They tend be very much against nudity/sex but there not as harsh on violence. It should be the other around I would rather (If I had) kid see nude body parts more then someone getting head cut off or something along those lines

It reminds me of YouTube. They will allow mindless violence and gore uploaded to the website. But someone posts a video involving boobs...instant removal.

Jack Nicholson's Joker was good, but Danny DeVito's Penguin was better. Penguin was the only villain in the Batman movies that genuinely creeped me out. Unpopular or not, I thought I'd mention that.

Archived