Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POTC as movies are below average.

But Captain Jack Sparrow as a character

That I agree with. Would rather see 90 minute simple little adventure serial-esque films with the character than the big long epics the Pirates of the Carribean were made to be.

One thing I gotta give those films credit for is the score. An amazing and memorable score like that is a rare thing in a lot of modern movies.

I think the argument lays more in which interpretation of the Joker's character did you enjoy more, not really who played him, as they both were perfect for their roles. I guarantee that an in his prime Nicholson could have played TDK's Joker just as good as Ledger did, if not better.

I think the argument lays more in which interpretation of the Joker's character did you enjoy more, not really who played him, as they both were perfect for their roles. I guarantee that an in his prime Nicholson could have played TDK's Joker just as good as Ledger did, if not better.

In my opinion Ledger did a better job being that Joker. That Joker character is better though. Nicholson did an excellent job as well.

George Clooney was the best Batman.

In my opinion Ledger did a better job being that Joker. That Joker character is better though. Nicholson did an excellent job as well.

George Clooney was the best Batman.

''A better job being that joker'' would mean that Jack AND Heath were portraying the same joker, when they clearly did not. As I stated, Jacks joker was influenced by the classic version, Heaths was (And he ADMITTED this) was influenced by The Killing Joke, which was written by Alan Moore.

Two different jokers, two different era, two different interpretations. It ONLY comes down to which you liked more, not as in a comparison.

Mark Hamill will always be Joker imo, his voice IS The Joker.

I loved Heath Ledgers portrayal aswell as Jacks btw.

Also, George Clooney was terrible, he played himself in that movie.

Yes.

Despite Heath's and Jack's great portrayals of the Joker character, Mark Hamill's voice will always be #1. Everything just fits nicely, especially the laugh <3

Yes.

Despite Heath's and Jack's great portrayals of the Joker character, Mark Hamill's voice will always be #1. Everything just fits nicely, especially the laugh <3

This.

The Lord of the Rings movies are terrible.

How so?

I'd agree with that but then again, I just saw 30 minutes of one of them and thought it was boring as *Censored*. Never bothered with the rest.

What do you expect in the first 30 minutes? It opens up with an action scene of a huge battle. Then it sets up the story in the Shire. What not enough action or what?

Archived