Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

Edward Norton was a better Bruce Banner/Hulk than Mark Ruffalo.

Not unpopular AT all, I agree and most if not all agree with this.

I was unaware of this, thats good.

Wasn't trying to knock you at all my friend, I just 100% agree, but I also feel it is a tad bit unfair as Edward had a full film to show his talents as Banner, Ruffalo had minutes at best.

Actually your wrong Mark Ruffalo is the most favoured Hulk after the Avengers film.

Just saw Ewok's post and it reminded me of how over-rated Anchorman is imo.

Also just saying my thoughts here... people who thought Hangover was "shit" need to get a sense of humour and not see everything so serious.

There's a difference between a 'film' and a 'movie', and the sooner moviemakers realize that, the sooner we all get better films to watch.

Why would that even matter?

Favoring the things that the HULK in Avengers over what he showed in Incredible and Hulk, means you like what HULK did, not what Ruffalo of Norton did as Banner, big difference.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edward Norton was a better Bruce Banner/Hulk than Mark Ruffalo.

Not unpopular AT all, I agree and most if not all agree with this.

I was unaware of this, thats good.

Wasn't trying to knock you at all my friend, I just 100% agree, but I also feel it is a tad bit unfair as Edward had a full film to show his talents as Banner, Ruffalo had minutes at best.

Actually your wrong Mark Ruffalo is the most favoured Hulk after the Avengers film.

Just saw Ewok's post and it reminded me of how over-rated Anchorman is imo.

Also just saying my thoughts here... people who thought Hangover was "shit" need to get a sense of humour and not see everything so serious.

"1359185022">

There's a difference between a 'film' and a 'movie', and the sooner moviemakers realize that, the sooner we all get better films to

watch.

Why would that even matter?

Favoring the things that the HULK in Avengers over what he showed in Incredible and Hulk, means you like what HULK did, not what Ruffalo of Norton did as Banner, big difference.

As a whole I know Ruffalo is favoured.

I find Scarface to be overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's a good movie, but I don't see how people can herald it as the best movie ever. The first time I watched it, I loved it. The more I watch it, the more it becomes tedious to watch some parts to the point where I have to be nudged awake.

I never really got the hype for Star Wars.

I find Goodfellas and Godfather II better than Scarface

Never liked the 2009 Star Trek, I just felt it wasn't Star Trek. More like another movie, and not a good one either.

Avatar is good for the effects and that's about it.

Didn't think Avengers was as good as people made it out to be, it was okay, but not the best movie of 2012.

Wait, people actually think Hangover is one of the funniest films ever? I can understand a bunch of 14 year olds thinking its the coolest thing ever, but in general people thought it was really funny? It was at least watchable though.

Anchorman on the other hand, well I didn't even make it to the end of the film. Just complete bollocks. I think I laughed once in the first hour and a bit, and I was stoned too.

So going by that The Hangover is better than Anchorman. Yeah.

2001: A Space Odyssey and its sequels are painfully boring and vastly overrated.

YOU....BASTARD!!!! Sequels maybe...But the original is one of my favorite films of all time, but to quote Voltaire(loosely) "I may not agree with you, but I'll die defending your right to say it!"

And I'll defend your right to enjoy a movie that made me fall asleep and thus made me fail a test that was about that shitty movie. :P

I get why people would think Episode 3 is a good film, but I find it just awful. It has some good ideas that are presented very poorly, and a lot of characters that could be interesting, but are terribly executed. George just isn't that good of a director. Only good film he directed was the original Star Wars. He's a better storyteller. He had good ideas. He's just not good at writing those ideas down and bringing them to film. That's why the original trilogy is so great. There were other people there to make up for George's shortcomings. It was a collaborative effort. Gary Kurtz, Irvan Kershner, Harrison Ford, and (RoTJ director who's name escapes me will edit it in) were people who was just as vital as Geoge. Kurtz was replaced by Rick Berman who was just an ass kisser and George having total control hurt the films.

Ian McDirmid was the only thing I liked about it.

2012 isn't that bad.

It's not bad, but it's not great either. I have a love/hate relationship with disaster movies. I feel that once the disaster has hit (in this case, the end of the world), they really can't do much more in the movie. Take "The Day After Tomorrow" for example. The disaster in that movie happens in the first half hour, and then it's a whole lot of...nothing. I actually don't remember the ending of that movie. But my point is that once a disaster has happened in a disaster movie, there's not much left to do except for search for survivors.

Now if you want a good disaster movie, watch Dante's Inferno. That is a good disaster movie.

Also, I find Anchorman to be VERY overrated. If it weren't for the supporting cast and the numerous amount of cameos (I love seeing Ben Stiller as a Mexican), the movie would be nowhere near as good.

I also think Kane Hodder wasn't that great of a Jason Voorhees. Yeah he played Jason in the most movies (Part 7, 8, Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason X), but 3 of those 4 titles were the worst in the franchise (though above Part 5). Ken Kirzinger may have only played Jason in one movie, but he was far superior than Kane Hodder ever was.

Scarface isn't a Mob movie. It has nothing to do with LCN.

Godfather III is a great *censored*ing movie...In fact, Godfather > Godfather III > Godfather II

Goodfellas was good the first time I saw it, but as a whole, it isn't as good as The Godfather series or Donnie Brasco.

State Of Grace > Goodfellas.

Colors was absolute shit.

Gangster Squad sucks ass.

Some made for TV gangster movies are a lot better than theatrical releases, thus are underrated.

Like Gotti, that movie was awesome. Armand Assante did an extraordinary job at capturing John Gotti, the casting was amazing for almost every single character, other than the guy they chose to play Big Paul. And I'd rank Gotti as one my top Mob films of all time, above both Goodfellas & Donnie Brasco.

Avatar was not a good movie. It was really nothing more then a complete special effects and CGI fest. The effects while good, is honestly what the movie was banked on in all honesty, and not all of them are good. Think about it, everytime it's promotoed, HD, IMAX, 3D, Blu Ray, and all of this great quality stuff is promotoed along with it, and a good chunk of it has to deal with the effects. No movie needs to rely solely on the effects and CGI when it's live action.

Also, the plot was boring. It was the same old story that we've all heard for years now. I mean it's pretty much Dances With Wolves, but with aliens. It doesn't bring anything new to the story (even the concept of an AI body that humans control has been done quite a bit previously), and it just went on for too long.

And I'm with Trips, Fanboys was awesome.

Archived