Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Potter movie series are a blemish to the books.

Oh definitely. The films miss like the whole thing the books were building up to.

Yeah, and it lacks common sense or logic. Like, in the third movie Harry was practicing a spell in the Dursleys' house, but he was scared of getting in trouble from accidentally using magic on Marge. MAKES NO SENSE. And, there was no explanation as to the history behind Peter, Sirius, and the Potters, if I recall, which is vital for Harry to believe Sirius and learn more about what happened. OR, NO NEED TO BURN DOWN WEASLEYS' HOUSE!!

As you can probably deduce, I can go on a long rant about this, but I shain't.

A weekly rant about the Harry Potter movies is what keeps me young :P

Ey ey ey lad, don't you talk shit about The Philosopher's Stone!

That is the only movie worth praising and defending. Chambers of Secret too, to a degree.

That's better <3

Oh definitely. The films miss like the whole thing the books were building up to.

Yeah, and it lacks common sense or logic. Like, in the third movie Harry was practicing a spell in the Dursleys' house, but he was scared of getting in trouble from accidentally using magic on Marge. MAKES NO SENSE. And, there was no explanation as to the history behind Peter, Sirius, and the Potters, if I recall, which is vital for Harry to believe Sirius and learn more about what happened. OR, NO NEED TO BURN DOWN WEASLEYS' HOUSE!!

As you can probably deduce, I can go on a long rant about this, but I shain't.

A weekly rant about the Harry Potter movies is what keeps me young :P

Feel free to go on a rant if you want, would be cool to get another perspective.

Ey ey ey lad, don't you talk shit about The Philosopher's Stone!

That is the only movie worth praising and defending. Chambers of Secret too, to a degree.

That's better <3

<3

The first one was OK, the second one was just horrible.

I don't watch Mouse hunt, I get sick every time the girl point out her dad ate a cockroach

In regards to TMNT? The general consensus is the other way around, I'm surprised you said that.

The first one was OK, the second one was just horrible.

I don't watch Mouse hunt, I get sick every time the girl point out her dad ate a cockroach

In regards to TMNT? The general consensus is the other way around, I'm surprised you said that.

If I'm not mistaken (haven't watched either in awhile). I prefer the 90's ones

Archived