Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only watched that movie for Zoe Saldana and Batista. It was alright, but no way the best movie of 2014.

It was a great movie if you're a fan of comics. It did a good job of making the source material accessible to people who aren't comic fans, but if you actually were familiar with the Marvel universe, it made it a better movie. To me, it was probably the best movie of 2014...but only because 2014 was a pretty "meh" year in general...and because I obsess over everything that's comic related.

I don't like any comics and all and I enjoyed it. It was just a funny, entertaining movie, really. Nothing that impresses with its deep and artistic meany just a good, *censored*ing funny movie

I don't care about Marvel comics, but it is annoying when I see constant attempts at humor that's so obvious. It's not just the humor, the movie as a whole was decent, but nothing worth raving about. The Avengers were way better, easily.

It's all good if you don't like GotG but god damn it don't sit there and bitch about it "It was an alright movie" or not funny at all. MCU reflects HEAVILLY off their comics for stories for the movies. If you don't have a little knowledge of the comic book storylines then of course you're not really going to appreciate the blockbuster that is GotG and a talking raccoon making jokes and swearing at people that's ten times taller than he is. Plus Chris Pratt was an AWESOME Star Lord and the 80's soundtrack was that much more epic. Try picking up a comic book next time.

It's all good if you don't like GotG but god damn it don't sit there and bitch about it "It was an alright movie" or not funny at all. MCU reflects HEAVILLY off their comics for stories for the movies. If you don't have a little knowledge of the comic book storylines then of course you're not really going to appreciate the blockbuster that is GotG and a talking raccoon making jokes and swearing at people that's ten times taller than he is. Plus Chris Pratt was an AWESOME Star Lord and the 80's soundtrack was that much more epic. Try picking up a comic book next time.

Was about to respond seriously until I saw your display name. Bye Felicia.

Her was a pretty interesting film. Good, but more interesting than good. Though, I dunno if people see it as a metaphor or just a story.

except most people aren't completely degrading something because of their personal opinion while acting like everyone else is wrong. personally, i know my opinion isn't necessarily right and i know plenty of people who know that too. idk, your post seems kinda dickish to me but whatever.

anyways, I thought American Sniper was pretty boring and the acting wasn't great either imo. felt like it had a really weak narrative too. i guess most of the reviews and critical response is pretty fair and on-point but i wouldn't have expected it to be an oscar nominee (or did it even win something?) last 30 minutes or so were strong though imo

Man, there's something about Workaholics I really hate. Can't place my finger on what it is though.

First two seasons and the first half of the third season are flawless. The college episode should have been the finale it's a really natural conclusion.

Best comedy on TV for me is Nathan for You. Every bit is right on. It's perfection.

Goddamnit, you are right again.

EDIT: Also... Johnstone is back?!

Adam Sandler movies are brilliant.

Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Airheads were all very entertaining movies.

Mr. Deeds and Big Daddy were pretty good too...but definitely not on the tier of the other three. Everything else he's made has been terrible. He's basically been ass since the 90's ended.

Archived