Unpopular Movie Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Anchorman was even worse. Only good thing about it was Meagan Good. And the cameos by actors and actresses like Will Smith, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler.

No idea why American Psycho was criticized, it was a great movie.

Grease 2 has so much more raw emotional power to it. It's a darker film for sure, but it adds much more weight to the story than the original Grease. It's social commentary is outstanding. It's a movie that really just makes you think in entirely new ways. The cinematography is simply breathtaking. Performances, top notch. It's just a truly brilliant piece cinema. The highest of it's class. A masterpiece in every way shape and form.

Not really an opinion about a movie but American Psycho was Christian Bale's finest work.

Yeah, it's either that or The Machinist for me.

I honestly prefer the movie over the book.

While it's one of his best films visually, I don't think Suspiria is Dario Argento's best movie.

What film you think is his best?

Not really an opinion about a movie but American Psycho was Christian Bale's finest work.

While it's one of his best films visually, I don't think Suspiria is Dario Argento's best movie.

Personally I found Opera to be his best work. The camera work was amazing, the story was well paced and was great as well (until the epilogue which came flying out of nowhere), the acting was pretty good, and the music was fantastic.

Personally I found Opera to be his best work. The camera work was amazing, the story was well paced and was great as well (until the epilogue which came flying out of nowhere), the acting was pretty good, and the music was fantastic.

All right, I'll keep that in mind. I've been meaning to see more of his work.

Edit: Ah! That's the one Eno was involved with. Yeah, I'll definitely check it out.

Btw, I just watched "Pulp Fiction". Brilliant movie, but I wanted to ask about something: is "The Gold Watch" kind of meant to take place after "The Bonnie Situation" and possibly even the ending? It's just that

Vincent (Travolta) dies in Bruce Willis' mini-story but this specific sub-plot appears before the most-pivotal parts of the movie.

Btw, I just watched "Pulp Fiction". Brilliant movie, but I wanted to ask about something: is "The Gold Watch" kind of meant to take place after "The Bonnie Situation" and possibly even the ending? It's just that

Vincent (Travolta) dies in Bruce Willis' mini-story but this specific sub-plot appears before the most-pivotal parts of the movie.

The film has a non-linear narrative.

Archived