WWE Fantasy Simulation - The Rock vs Shawn Michaels

TheWWEsimulations

That was actually really entertaining to watch, I noticed at the end it asked what should be next, personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolph/Billy one.

I have a vote yes, and I also hope that will win :P But before I do more of these I will do Royal Rumble.

That was actually really entertaining to watch, I noticed at the end it asked what should be next, personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolph/Billy one.

I have a vote yes, and I also hope that will win :P But before I do more of these I will do Royal Rumble.

I subscribed to your channel because these videos are actually pretty awesome, is the royal rumble going to be a similar style to this one? If so that'd be pretty sweet.

I subscribed to your channel because these videos are actually pretty awesome, is the royal rumble going to be a similar style to this one? If so that'd be pretty sweet.

Yes, My PPVs are always like the real thing, atleast close as possible. Ive done things like that for a while-

Archived