Yoshi Tatsu advice?

snakebiteSB

Had him teaming with Tensai but Tensai beat the crap out of him and they split. I have no idea what to do with him. I was thinking of building him up to be a maineventer. But I need some help from Japanese wrestling fans.

If I wanted to build him has a heel say like the Rainmaker how would I do it? And If I wanted him face like. Hiroshi Tanahashi? I know of the guys but not too much about them and I just would like some advice on how to build Tatsu up.

Cheers.

Just have him beat some Midcard heels for a while and chase the second tier title of your show. If you have a prominent guy with that belt, you could have him put up a hard fight but lose in the end. Just to have a little more investment for the rematch. Have him win the title and hold it for however long you feel and then have Tensai cost him the title. If Tensai isn't a complete jobber, you could have them feud for a bit since there's already a history between the two that hasn't been settled. Maybe have Tensai get a few cheat wins and then have Tatsu go over clean in some I quit match or whatever.

Now you could have it go a few ways. You could have him win the rumble or money in the bank etc... and then have him chase a heel main event champion and win it. Not really what Tanahashi or Okada did though :lol:

When Tensai beat the crap out of Yoshi in my game because I also had them as a team...

I made Yoshi Tatsu the cruiserweight champion, then he had a match on the WWF brand and won the Light Heavyweight title.

Thene at my latest PPV he faced off against Ryder for the United States title and won that. So he's slowly dominating the mid card division, maybe have him work around that then win Royal Rumble?

I had him as a heel on '12 and changed his entrance and used the Japanese theme song, he held the US title for like a year or something before he lost it in a fatal four way in which I turned him face again. On '13 he's in a tag team called "Global Warning" with Justin Gabriel and they're my world tag team champions, had him hold the IC title for a few months while in a feud with Wade Barrett.

I don't know how it happened..but Yoshi climed the rankings on Smackdown..got put in a championship scramble match at wrestlemania..won the belt and has successfully retained the world title at the next few ppvs.

Also my caw Evan Bourne has been main eventing on Raw ever since he debuted. His stats aren't even high..I think he's mid 80s.

Had him teaming with Tensai but Tensai beat the crap out of him and they split. I have no idea what to do with him. I was thinking of building him up to be a maineventer. But I need some help from Japanese wrestling fans.

If I wanted to build him has a heel say like the Rainmaker how would I do it? And If I wanted him face like. Hiroshi Tanahashi? I know of the guys but not too much about them and I just would like some advice on how to build Tatsu up.

Cheers.

He actually was a partner of Tanahashi and then his rival... I am actually surprised NJPW hasn't bought him back to feud with Tanahashi again like they did with Okada.

I still have Yoshi with Tensai, but if Tensai turned on him I would probably just make those two mortal enemies... I gave Yoshi the green mist gimmick with his finisher being the two roundhouse kicks, then poison mist followed by the buzzsaw kick in CAF.

I don't really have much of a plan for Yoshi in Universe, but if you've had him split from Tensai, and especially if you give him the green mist, maybe send him away for a couple months, then bring him back as Great Muta's apprentice. Especially with the cool entrance gear Tatsu has, might look cool. Maybe have Tatsu/Muta vs Tensai/??? at a Mania or Summerslam

Cheers for the advice guys. :)

This is what I've gone with. Tatsu went back to Japan to honour commitments to NJPW. That he was with before he returned to WWE with Tensai. He came back as IWGP champion, I've made him heel with a heelish entrance, changed his music and give him the sling blade and the kick as his finishers. Given him the rainmaker gimmick, how he got as much as he could from Japan and now all he wants is money from America. Sheamus won a match and Tatsu attacked him with a lead pipe after, which was pretty cool. So he's given a high profile feud on return lol.

In my Universe I turned Superstars into it's own Major Show and I put most of the Mid-card/Mis-used people and CAWs on it though I did also add some experienced people. This included Yoshi Tatsu. Since he was basically versing others of his own size (Santino, Ryder, Kidd, Xpac, Gerard (original caw) etc), Tatsu thrived in the environment. He even won the Major Title which I made as the WWE Jr. Heavyweight Championship though he recently dropped it in a Championship Scramble match which Sin Cara won (Don't ask me how, he just managed to pull out a last second win).

Anyway since then Cara and Tatsu have been feuding which has resulted in a Heel turn for Tatsu and now that the feud is coming to an end, I'll be having Tatsu move over to SmackDown and have him go for a United States Championship Feud. (I swapped all the titles in my Universe so Raw has the WHC/IC and SmackDown has the WWE/US).

Am thinking of having Tatsu team up with someone, probably Tensai as most people have done though I'm also thinking of using one of my CAWs who is from Japan and been the WWE Television Champion for nearly 7 months (WWE Tv Title is the Superstars Minor Title).

After this though I don't have much planned for him, though it was fun to have him atop of the Show.

Btw, when he attacked Sheamus, did you do anything in particular to set that up or was it just chance luck?

Archived