Now on Live - Released 06/02/13 Vocare Ad Regnum! - 2013 Triple H by Titan83

Titan83

Really dig it minus the ryder hair, his hair isn't spiked at all?

Punk hair with designs or one of the slicked backs would for sure be more accurate?

the Ryder hair blends so well with the textures. this hair works the best, having gone through them all. i tried the punk hair, coloured it correctly and it just looked awful.

you can go through the hairs when you get the CAS, but through them all.. this one works the best.

the problem is, nobody ever envisioned Triple H with short hair! and so non of the hair choices are gonna look quite right. however, this is just a concept. we'll have to wait till Mania to see what he looks like in attire!

I agree with Titan. I think the Ryder hair works best for that look, sure Hunter's hair doesn't spike like that, but when he first cut it it was a little spikey due to the buzz cut. And this hair is the best in-game option.

With that said, I really like how this looks.

also, you gotta remember.. what's gonna happen after his hair has been soaked with water and he's been in the ring for 20 or so minutes? it's gonna naturally spike up. looks kinda dumb him pouring water over his head and his hair still looks bone dry after!

Ha ha this a great caw, but just looks so odd with short hair and the wrestling attire. Maybe try on old long tights look with the short hair for a custom last attire man. Or the mid length shorts with current logo? Definitely say make somethin like that as a last attire. Also maybe try a less ripped body skin for a more modern look?

Archived