SuperMex Hernandez available on psn 1/24/2013

IPIRTLE

i had a feeling it was gonna be Hernandez lol, glad I was right. Are the phone pics making the colors really bright? Yeah prob, the pics...It looks good so far though man. Glad you added the new tats as well. Will you make a Chavo to go with him? Im pretty sure a lot of Chavo's logos textures are up on cc already.

Off this recent pic.

626SNoi.jpg

Add a bit of age

Increase nostril width and nose bridge width a bit

Use designs to thin out the facial hair a bit.

I'm not a CAW'er and I know my suggestions suck, lol.

Also, Would love to see this attire. Think it says "Hernandez" in pink on the back.

kYxZwmL.jpg

2Utg9yn.jpg

Was gonna ask about the tats on the arms but then I watched the video and noticed you got them in there. I agree with the suggestions ^ (mainly the age and nose ones). Wish I coould suggest some more, but IDK. As far as attires, maybe an oldschool LAX one for one of them? Should be simple enough as you wouldnt have to worry about the chest and stomach tats and what not cause the tank top/guinea tee would cover them up anyway.

I have a texture from the Impact game for him if you want it. If you just want the logos for his LAX shorts I'd just have to edit those two parts out. I'd even upload it if you need/want...just let me know.

That or the khaki shorts with the Texas logo on it. I think you did them last year. I'll look for a pic.

two questions ..

1) do u have an homicide caw ?

2) where do u download this elijah (pope) ... please looks good

thanks

no i dont have a homicide caw

and im creating pope now go to the thread leave some feedback on him

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/446108-thanks-to-dixie-and-the-whole-tna-family-for-a-wonderful-3-yearsphs-2nd-update-plus-video/

Archived