WWE13 TV Question

TCsinger09

I play WWE13 on an ancient TV but it looks like that TV is about to go out and I was wondering if there was a good brand of TV that anyone thinks I should get. I have played the WWE games on an HD TV and I noticed that it either stretches the caws out or makes them look really skinny when in fact they are not. When playing on an HD TV is there a specific setting that the TV should be on to prevent this?

Just make sure that when you're playing either on XBox or PS3, when hooking it up to an HDTV, that you're using the HDMI cord instead of the manfacturer cords that come with the system. Because then you're getting the full HD effect that doesn't stretch out anything and makes the picture look nice. As far as TV's go, you can pretty much get any TV you like. Just go to a store, look at the TV and see if the picture looks nice. I would recommend Toshiba LCD TV's as that's what I have, a 32" LCD. But it's a nice TV and easier on the wallet than most. But if Wal-Marts all you got to shop from, then it doesn't matter. Just make sure that you mess with the settings on the TV once you go shopping and see if you like it.

Archived