What are your Main/Minor shows in Universe Mode.

Kαятik

Raw on Monday (Major)

TNA Xplosion on Tuesday (Minor)

TNA Impact on Thursday (Major)

WWE Smackdown on Friday (Major)

Standard WWE PPV's

I added all the TNA PPV's for each month too, but I may change it to reflect the new schedule or something else

Xplosion for me is functioning as a TNA show circa 2005-06-07. I'm using the old Impact arena and trying to focus on former and current X-division guys.

My universe still books ridiculous match-ups though and I dont understand why guys that are in tag teams already rarely ever have a match where they tag with their actual partner. It's always two random guys vs. two random guys lol.

Monday: ECW; ECW legends mixed with indy/ROH/TNA

Wednesday: Nitro; mostly WCW roster with a few current/classic wwf/e guys

Friday: Break Down; minor show with ECW roster, use the old Break Down arena/logo, works out good for the intent of the brand

Saturday: WCW Saturday Night, custom arena, WCW roster, TV title defended weekly

I was sick of main eventers appearing on minor shows so I have put my universe together pretty strangely. I have 4 brands, Raw Main Eventers, Raw Lower Card, SD Main Eventers and SD Lower Card. Mondays show is Raw, and the brand is Raw main eventers, with the only titles being WWE title and Tag Titles. Thursdays is for Superstars, my Raw exclusive 'minor' show, yet the show is actually set to Major, the brand is Raw Lower card, and the major title is the IC, and I have a Divas title here too. This way I get only the lower carders on the minor show and normally the mid card champ is in the main event. The trick to get this to work realistically is to set the mid card champions brand to the main event show, not the lower card show, because this will make him appear on the main event show and bring his allies/ rivals over with him. It actually works really well. I do the same for the smackdown brands.

But to answer the question,

Mon- Raw - Major

Tues- ECW (SD only) - Minor

Thurs - Superstars (Raw Only) - Minor

Fri- Smackdown

My PPVs are brand exclusive and alternate monthly.

Raw on Monday

Raw is War on Tuesday

Smackdown! on Friday

Velocity on Saturday

Raw and Smackdown! have one major title and one common minor title while Raw Is War and Velocity are separate from everything else even though both have PPV together. Velocity should be the only brand that doesn't participate in drafts, though I should disallow Raw Is War from participating as well.

Raw Is War doesn't have all of its superstars though, it's mixed, like other brands. Velocity is the only "themed" brand - I kept it for Cruiserweights/Light Heavyweights only so my CAW can use more moves without worrying about weight. The main title is Light Heavyweight title and thte minor is WWE Cruiserweights.

All but one CAW hold major title. That one CAW holds a minor title, lulz.

Monday - Raw (Major Show)

Tuesday - Main Event (Minor Show for Raw Roster...mostly used for superstars who were not used on Raw)

Wednesday - NXT (Major Show)

Thursday - Smackdown (Major Show)

Friday - Superstars (Minor Show for Smackdown Roster...mostly used for superstars who were not used on Smackdown)

Saturday - Saturday Morning Slam (Minor Show for Raw and Smackdown Rosters)

Archived