What are your Main/Minor shows in Universe Mode.

Kαятik

My universe consists of:

WWE:

Major shows:

Monday Night RAW

Tuesday Night ECW (current era... Like a 2009ish show)

Friday Night Smackdown!

Minor:

Superstars on Thursdays

Independent Scene:

AWA (Wednesday Night).

My AWA is basically a show that hauls up all the indie shows in one major show.

The idea is that the AWA has broken free of WWE and become a major rival of the WWE.

My current AWA World Heavyweight Champion is Batista :)

i just have 3 major shows - Raw Is War (might just change this to WWE), WCW and ECW, with the PPV host alternating each month, trying to make it almost like a wrestling manager sim with the 3 shows being like independent companies (got their respective created arena too).

i don't have many WCW guys but i've put alot of ex-WCW superstars on the roster like Kevin Nash, Jericho, Faarooq, Booker T, Paul Wight etc, plus i've put over some WWE guys, as if they've jumped ship lol.

going for more of an old school flavour though, with 90% of the current superstars on the inactive list.

Monday Night Raw

Wednesday NXT

Friday Night SmackDown

My rosters are partially based on the Ruthless Agression Era, and I've made NXT abit different, practcally filled it up with the wrestlers who I don't intend on using (Khali, Ryder, etc) so it's not based on the real life NXT at all lol

Major:

Monday Night Raw

Thursday Night Smackdown

Friday Night NXT

My minor show is Taboo Tuesday - obviously on Tuesday's.

Raw and Smackdown share a PPV every month, while NXT have their own every 2 months. I decided to have a PPV called NXT Main Event in September, marking their years anniversary.

Frontier Extreme Wrestling

Monday Night Livewire - Main FXW show. (20 originals)

Friday Night Uprising - Feeder show featuring various original superstars created by other people.

(Several new FXW superstars start here)

Saturday Night Vixens of Victory - A work in progress as I need to create enough original divas to fill it up. 10 CAWs and 5 in game.

I would list all PPVs but the list is on external harddrive as im fixing my laptop.

Homecoming (Replaces WM).

Edge of Extreme (Think BFG complete with tournament leading up to it).

Retribution (Survivor Series)

Extreme Heat (Summerslam)

Pit of Death (Elimination Chamber)

Like I posted in the Your Universe thread, I split my entire roster into 6 Major Shows (Main Event, Tag Teams, Intercontinental, Cruiserweight, Hardcore, and Legends) each with one title (for the Tag Team show, I had to put the World Title as the major title so the game would let me have a purely Tag Team show)

Archived