randy orton-face update 4.8.2013

_HiBye_

well,this is MY first attempt of making a caw without anyones formula.
so plz suggest and say your opinion ;)

credits:archer for hair,face and tattoos textures.

face: http://prntscr.com/zq78a

side view: http://prntscr.com/zq7a8

old 1.25.2013

old 1.24.2013

old 1.20.2013

old 1.19.2013

old:

I would try Skin 4 and then add a skin colored design on the Forehead and use Eyebrows 11. I'd increase the Jaw upplerline and decrease outline, make the Lips a little more thick and increase the Bottom Lip width. I would also try and make the detailing less obvious I recommend using transparency and user the tiger design a little darker than the design and place it on top to blend it into the skin.

I would try Skin 4 and then add a skin colored design on the Forehead and use Eyebrows 11. I'd increase the Jaw upplerline and decrease outline, make the Lips a little more thick and increase the Bottom Lip width. I would also try and make the detailing less obvious I recommend using transparency and user the tiger design a little darker than the design and place it on top to blend it into the skin.

thanks a lot man,and i alreaady use transperency for the detailing(40) should i increase it more?

If you're looking for more suggestions here are some :)

• reduce the upper lip width a bit
  • reduce the overall mouth width a few clicks
  • move the mouth down a little
  • increase the eye x-axis and bring the eyes closer together
  • maybe you can find a set of eyebrows that are little more straight. or enhance the shape with designs
  • I think you could increase the jaw outline
  • allways a strange thing to give suggestions on but I think his ears could use some size ;)

I think that's all I have for the moment but I can comeback later with more if you still need or want any.

If you're looking for more suggestions here are some :)

• reduce the upper lip width a bit
  • reduce the overall mouth width a few clicks
  • move the mouth down a little
  • increase the eye x-axis and bring the eyes closer together
  • maybe you can find a set of eyebrows that are little more straight. or enhance the shape with designs
  • I think you could increase the jaw outline
  • allways a strange thing to give suggestions on but I think his ears could use some size ;)

I think that's all I have for the moment but I can comeback later with more if you still need or want any.

thanks a lot man,would use this for sure!

and yeah come with more suggestions when u can :cool:

does increasing the eye x-axis will bring the eyes close u mean?

I'm not on my PC at the moment so I'm lacking ref pics, but a few things I see. Front shot looks good, but from the side the nose and the upperline need a little work. But you definitely improved the face immense in comparison to the first preview! :cool:

I'm not on my PC at the moment so I'm lacking ref pics, but a few things I see. Front shot looks good, but from the side the nose and the upperline need a little work. But you definitely improved the face immense in comparison to the first preview! :cool:

thanks man,come with more suggestions when u can :cool:

Ok, you asked for more ;)

• the eyebrows are too dark if you ask me.
  • add jaw upperline. Randys jaw is a little "square"
  • I would reduce the upperlip width by a few clicks
  • The hairline is too low at the moment. Either add to the forehead size or change the "hair"
  • His eyeliner is a little dark at the moment. Maybe it's just too obvious.
  • I would reduce the nostril height a good couple of clicks
  • add height to the nose.
  • I think you could reduce the eye x-axis a little bit. His eyes seem to be to close together.
  • add jaw height

Try these and see how it turns out.

Archived